Tuesday 11 May 2010

My Top 5 Favorite Member of Hey Say Jump

1st - Yamada Ryosuke



It's Yamada Ryosuke....He is my favorite favorite idol along with Tsugunaga Momoko. He is the first japanese male idol that I know.....The first time I know him I just fall in love with him straight away, I don't know how it works but it just did hahahaha......I can't stop think about him know...He is so cute, hot, gorgeous, cool, and have a good voice too.....his dances is very amazing...XD no wounder why he is the populest member in Hey Say Jump!!!! I hope he can have a photobook for himself, if he does I'll be scream to death ahahahahaha XD He is good at everything, I liked him even even more after watching 'Scrap Teacher' he is so cool in there hahahahaha.......Who would not love him like? ahahaha. Everytime I saw Hey Say Jump fans I always saw peoples top favorite member of HSJ Yamada is always on their top 3, I have not seen people likes Yama the least or disliked him >.<, when I first know him my friend was like shocked and asking me do I like him and i sed yes XD and I ask them and they sed they lyk him too, I was so happy then, I've never thought that I'll like him as much as momo lol..... XD L.O.V.E YAMADA RYOSUKE XD

2nd - Chinen Yuri



Yuri-Kun is my 2nd favorite XD he is so cute, he has a cute face and cute voice too, he also looks ectremely cute in 'Scra Teacher' too, I liked him even more after watching that drama. I think his voice usually sounds like a girl I think lol, but know it doesn't he has totally grown now hahahaha. He is amazing, he can do back turns perfectly, I want to learn them but i'm too scared lol.....

3rd - Morimoto Ryutaro



I think Ryutaro is cute too....XD I usually don't like him as much, but now I really liked him, he is my 4th hahaha.....I find him quit funny somethimes hehe.....He moved up to the 3rd place now XD Sorry DAIKI-KUN, but I liking ryutaro more now XD

4th - Arioka Daiki



Daiki-kun is my thrid, I think he has a cute face XD. I think he is the best looking one In hey Say Best, I also liked him even more after I've watched 'Scrap Teacher' he looks so handsome on there hahahaha.....I love the drama and love his character in there, he is cool.......

5th - Nakajima Yuto



He is cute too, and his dance is amazing too, I've seen him do moonwalk it's awesome XD (but Yamada is a beta dancer i thnk) I really like him too, but I'm not that addicted to him Like I do to Yamada Ryosuke and Tsugunaga Momoko......but he is my 5th XD

And for these members below, I don't know who I liked more, because I don't really look at their stuffs.....

Inoo Kei
Hikaru Yaotome
Yuya Takaki
Yabu Kota
Keito Okamoto

I'm more into Hey Say 7 part from keito, but I still like keito

No comments:

Post a Comment