Thursday 6 May 2010

My Birthday Gift

Thank you sooooooooooooo Much iana-chan (best friends 4eva) XD the card are really nice, I was so happy when I got that!!!! well I've got that card on April

Align Centre


It's full of Buono!! XD I love Buono! XD

I feel soooo bad that I still haven't send you the birthday card >.<>.<>.<
We never met before since we met on crunchyroll.com, we only see eachother through webcam >.< She said that her writtings are horrible, it's not horrible at all its soooo much beta dan my writing lol

Look!!!! Who would think the writtings are horrible?



And also the letter she wrote is soooo touching!! TT____TT


Look she also made me a graphic of Yamada and Momoko XD
Kawaii ne??



(Luv Momo and Yama and you)
BTW!!! please don't take that banner that made by my friend and put it on other webs and claim that you've done it when you never cz this is not made by you or me it's made by my friend so don't take her graphic works....

No comments:

Post a Comment