Saturday 15 May 2010

Mitsui Aika Blog Translation '20 Days - 34 Days'

Aika blog “34days”

Yahoo (^○^)/

Day 2 in Hawaii ☆
We wore long muu muus ♪♪
We started off by handing a handmade newspaper to everyone!!!!!
In that newspaper, we wrote messages about
what happened after the 1st day ended, so we posted those messages (^^)d

aika blog

And then each fan took a 9shot with us 8 members ★☆
It looked like everyone was pretty nervous,
they all looked so cute (*^^*) (lol)
It was fun (*∨▽∨*)
and it was a great memory!!!! ☆

aika blog

I spotted a rainbow from the place we took our 9shot (*`▽´*)!!!!!
How lovely ~ ♪♪
You see rainbows pretty often in Hawaii ☆
But seeing a rainbow just gets me all excited \(^□^)/♪
It’s so soothing (ε*)☆

aika blog

And now a full body shot!!!
In my red muu muu ☆☆

________________________________________

Aika blog “33days”

Yahoo (★^ω^★)/

Continuing on with Hawaii ♪
On the first day when we met up with the fans,
the 8 of us had designed postcards,
and we each pressed a personal stamp on it
and gave them away as presents to the fans
the stamp that I used at the time was this ☆☆

aika blog

I’m guessing you guys probably can’t see very well
but it says “Aika” in English
and there are 6 stars around it (*^^*)
Personally I think its a simple yet cute look (^_^;) (lol)
And then after that, we went to the Honolulu zoo
where we had a stamp rally, and this was our outfit ♪♪
It was made out of patched denim (^^)d
I’m here with Michishige-san ☆★
It was easy to move around in this outfit, so it felt great!!!!

aika blog

On the 2nd day, all 8 members and the fans did a 9shot
and we had our concert
Here is me at the hotel practicing my solo song (^O^)!!!

aika blog

As for day 2, that’ll continue again next week ♪

________________________________________

Aika blog “32days”

Hello (^_^)v

Continuing on with Hawaii ☆☆
with some scenery \(^▽^)/

aika blog aika blog

I don’t have too many pics of blue skies, but the sunsets were so beautiful ♪
They were so enchanting (^^*)/
and being able to see it with everyone made it even more amazing (*^^*)♪
I had a great idea about this~ ☆
Isn’t it just wonderful when you can watch the sunset together with friends?
What do you guys think?! (’◇’)


After we gathered together with the fans, we went to the Honolulu Zoo ♪♪
There we had like a stamp collecting-ish type of event (^∪^)!!
The members split up into groups of 2, and represented points for quizzes the people had
We circled the answers for whatever the fans responded to with ☆
Is that too vague?? (sweat) Sorry (–;)
It’s kinda hard to explain in writing (>_<)


Anyway, to the team that got the questions correct, we gave them a present (*^^*)
We kinda messed up though, because we didn’t have enough presents for everyone (;o;)
But I’m glad we were able to hand out enough presents in the end (^_^;)
I’m really sorry for what happened there (>_<;)

aika blog aika blog

And of course, being at a zoo, there were tigers ☆
But the tiger point belonged to another group, so I only got pictures (>_<)!!!!
So, I got a pic of the sign (*^^*)☆ Ufufu


But I made sure to get a pic of the real tiger too ♪♪

________________________________________

Aika blog “31days”

Yahooo~ (^^)/☆

I’m back from Hawaii now!!!!
The fan club tour was so fun (>▽<*)/
And it would be a real blessing if the
people who went had a great time too (*∨ω∨*)
otherwise, it would have been a waste for the fans!!!! (;ε;)


For the people who couldn’t go,
I’ll do my best to upload my pics and feelings
so please enjoy those ★☆
But Michishige-san and Tanaka-san have already uploaded a lot of stuff
on their blogs, so sorry if some things have been covered m(__)m


In Hawaii, the ocean and sky were seriously so pretty
that I was always at the beach (*^^*)
I ended up only taking pics of the scenery (>∪<;)


Also, Hawaii has some really interesting pigeons!! In the pic below,
you can see 2 of them ☆
Somehow, looking at the peacefulness just feels so good ☆★


The thing I’m pointing at is a pigeon that stopped ♪♪
Sorry if it’s hard to tell (>◇<)

aika blog aika blog

I met up with the fans in my member colored shirt and Moo moo skirt (^^)
Both the fans and us had Alo Hello names attached to us
and we had a roll call (^3^)/
Some of the fans used the same names (”;) (lol)
Afterwards, we each gave everyone a custom designed post card
with our own personalized stamp on it as a present ☆
By the way, for mine, I drew a lion!!!!


To be continued next week… ♪

________________________________________

Aika blog “30days”

☆ Hello >゜))彡
aika blog

A little while ago I made this nattou hamburger dish
so ya, I was thinking I’d show all of you guys …☆
This is my hamburger with nattou and mushroom sauce (^-^)v
It was pretty good ♪
Next time I think I’ll try it with teriyaki sauce (^^)!!!!
since I have some leftovers still ☆★

aika blog

And now here is the dessert ♪ It is a home-made parfait sprinkled with shiratama (*^^*)
The texture of it was so great!!!!!!
Next time I’ll feed you~ (^^)
Just kiddin! lol
Sorry m(__)m (lol) (sweat)


Well I’ve been cooking a lot lately
but I don’t have an apron, so I’m always getting my pajamas dirty (T_T;)
I need to buy a cute apron (^^)
I hope you guys will look forward to it ~★
I can’t wait to show you guys (*^^*)♪

aika blog aika blog

Also, here are some pics from when we worked part time at the Tower Records the other day!!!!!! (*^ω^*)
It was super fun ★☆
It was my first time working like this,
so I was really looking forward to serving customers
but when I was standing at the register
I was so nervous, I couldn’t really move my hand properly (^^;
I was more nervous than I thought I’d be
so I did everything so fast
but it made us so happy to physically hand over copies
of our new album 10 my me to the customers (^ー^*)
Even though everything went by so fast,
I still remember it all ♪♪
and I think it was a great experience~ (>∇<)!!!!

________________________________________

Aika blog “29days”

Hello~ m(__)m☆

All of Morning Musume just got back from walking on then runway
as special guests for the BS-TBS x non-no spring collection collaboration show (*^^*)☆
It was super fun (>ω<)♪
As a girl, I was so happy to be a part of a fashion show
Also, for me especially, I really really love western clothes
so I had a really pleasant time (^^)d☆
It’d be nice if we could get more fashion related work in the future ♪♪
This show is supposed to be aired on BS-TBS on 3/20, so please check it out guys ☆☆
These pics are the outfits we wore (^з^)-☆
There’s a full body shot and a 2shot with Kamei!!!!!

aika blog aika blog

________________________________________

Aika blog “28days”

Good afternoon (^O^)☆

Lately, I’ve started to cook (*^^*)♪♪
The first item I made was fried dumplings (^0_0^)!!!!
Oh and also, I made some soup dumplings too~ ☆★
In my opinion, I think the soup dumplings were more delicious (^_^)!
If I get a chance, I’d like to treat everyone to them ♪♪



aika blog aika blog


Ahh the FC events are over now… (cry)
It was so fun ~ (VωV*)
It had a very rough feeling to it,
like we were allowed a lot of freedom in doing stuff (^^)
I really tsukkomi’d Junjun pretty hard,
but I made sure to properly apologize to her m(__)m ☆
It was interesting to be introduced to that strong side of me (>_<)(>_<)
Well the next FC event is Hawaii ☆★
We have a tour going to Hawaii (^▽^)

I can’t wait ~ ♪♪
Please please come along with us (>ω<*)!!!!

________________________________________

Aika blog “27days”

Thank you guys \(^^)/☆

Everyone!

Before we had the Izu Fan club tour, I went down to check out Izu myself.

The clips from that time are gonna be put into the DVD for sale!!!!!!!!
Waaaaaai \(*>◇<*)/
Please look forward to it ♪♪

Aika blog Aika blog

These pics are from that time ☆
I was riding the train (^^)
The seats were made differently than the Tokyo and Shiga trains!!!!
They were so comfortable and spacious ♪♪
Also, I was riding up in the first car and
it really made me feel like a train conductor
gazing out at the scenery was so nice (^^)d

AIka blog

Also, I had soba (^▽^)!!!!!
It was delicious ~(*uωu*)
The wasabi came on the side, so I could put however much I wanted
It was very refreshing ★☆
I wish I could have it again some time ~(^^)☆
Also, I got to practice my camera shooting skills
and went to try out a lot of different foods
Please look forward to seeing that (^^)v
Look forward to it ~(^◇’*)/

________________________________________

Aika blog “26days”

Hello \(^O^)/☆
Our single is on sale now ♪♪
Finally (^_-)☆
We’ve been singing it in front of you guys for so long
it felt like it took forever for it to be released (^-^;
The costumes this time are pretty aren’t they!!!
They really are like dresses ♪♪
The title is “onna ga medatte naze ikenai”,
but the chorus can apply to guys as well
I hope you’ll all listen to it
without strictly associating it for guys or girls only ☆★

Aika blog Aika blog

Did you guys know we’re doing a play? ☆
Theatre (*^^*) Yaaay o(^o^)o So exciting o(^o^)o isn’t it (”;) lol
These pics were taken during some stand-by time during the press conference ☆
We were messing around with lots of different faces for these pics (^^) lol ☆

Aika blog Aika blog

________________________________________

Aika blog "25days"

Helloooo (^○^)☆

aika blog

Here is some Aika therapy, some of C-ute’s Hagiawara Mai goodness (lol) (^^)d♪♪
We dressed up in some fancy attire ☆ for a magazine photoshoot ♪
On this day, there were sooo many H!P members (^-^)v

aika blog

Next up is a pic from the H!P Mobekimasu concert in Nakano Sun Plaza \(^^)/
We kinda have the same hairdo don’t we? (^.^)
Lately we’ve been told we’re just like sisters ♪♪
That makes me happy (*´▽`*)
I hope we can continue to bond even more and more!!!! (^^)

________________________________________

Aika blog "24days"

Heeeey there (^-^)v
Sorry about being behind on the updates (>_<)
I've been bustling around quite a bit ...(+_+;)
The New Years H!P concerts are over too (;_;) *tear*
I'm so sad (;o;)
There's so much going on during H!P-wide concerts huh (*^^*)☆
You don't go out as much as normal concerts, but I still had fun ♪
And also it lets us meet with the other fans we don't normally see at MM concerts
as well as bond with the other groups
I love it (^^)d
After this though we split back up into our own groups again
and do our own thing (^∀^)>

Oh by the way, during the New Years concerts,
we debuted our Guardians 4 new song “Going On!”♪♪
This time we’re in cute yellow outfits ☆
And another reason why I love it is… (*^^*)♪
I was able to take a 2shot with Mr. Lion,
so please check out the Making Of for our PV (^▽’*)/
What did you think of Aika during the H!P New Years concerts?
You all got healed right? (>_<)☆

aika blog

aika blog

________________________________________

Aika blog "23days"

Helloooo (*^^*)♪

So just the other day ya know… I ate some giant shellfish ☆
It was lunch time so I was checking out a grocery store
to see what would be good to eat
I was craving some seafood so I bought some shellfish and a seafood rice bowl (^-^)v
The shellfish were cooked in butter and soy sauce (*^◇^*)/
They were soooo good ☆★
Eating good food makes you wanna work harder doesn’t it (^∇’)/☆

aika blog

Also, there was another healing event!!!!!!!
A little while ago, my faaaavorite favorite type of dog,
a siberian husky, had puppies (*☆∨☆*)
I was super excited~!!!!!!! ☆☆
And so, I uploaded this ♪
Her sleeping face is sooo cute isn’t it (>_<*)(*>_<)
Her paws are still pink too!!
Sooooooo cuuuute (*∨▽∨*)☆
I was really thinking hard about whether or not
I should take this puppy home (..)
Well cuz.. the mom abandoned her (T_T)*tear*
So sad (;o;)
But... the puppy is at our house now ♪♪
I'll be sure to raise her up properly (^^)d☆

aika blog

Also, this picture was taken quite a while ago,
and since I’ve posted nothing but Izu pics lately
I was thinking I’d post it now (^^)☆
This is a pic from an event we had at the Budokan a little while back!!!!!
It was so nice to talk to everyone so I thought I’d show you this too ♪

aika blog

________________________________________

Aika blog "22days"

aika blog aika blog


Ladies and gentlemen, this brings us to the end of the Izu tour pics (^_^)☆
Thank you for following along!!!!!!
You guys had fun right?!?!
A shot from the last day ☆
Izu’s atmosphere and scenery was so refreshing ♪♪
We surprised everyone with a farewell (^_^)/~~
It’d be nice if we could do another bus tour ♪♪
I think that’d be great (*^^*)
By the way, I never gave a proper
Pastel Color Days New Years greeting huh (–;)
Sorry about that f(^_^;
Happy new years ☆m(__)m☆
Please continue to support
Morning Musume, Mitsui Aika, and Pastel Color Days this year too!!!!
(>∨<*)/

Right now we’re switching up to the Shuffle Date set list,
we’ll do our best at Nakano Sun Plaza ☆★
Please, please come to see us ~\(^^)/

________________________________________

Aika blog "21days"

Yahoooo o(^o^)o☆☆

The cold days keep on coming don’t they…
It looks like it’s gonna snow (^∇^)!!!!
To the people that hate the cold, I’m sorry but I hope it snows ☆☆(^人^)

Just a little while ago we had a Guardians 4 event!!!!
It was really fun ☆☆
It seems like I’ve also become the temporary leader (^^ゞ
I’ll do my best!!!!
But we’re all good friends so we’ll all do our best together ♪♪
Please continue to support us m(__)m☆

aika blog

★ Izu ★

There’s still a little left in the Izu Corner!!!!
Sorry for having this go on so long (..)

aika blog aika blog aika blog

These are the clothes we wore at the dolphin show (^^)
A purple jump suit!!!
On this day, we took our group shots ☆☆
Thanks for bearing with the cold during that time m(__)m
I drew pictures on the shoes ☆

Here is a 2shot with Kusumi-san ☆★

aika blog

Have a merry Christmas (∨▽∨*)

________________________________________

Aika blog "20days"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
It’s almost Christmas~(^-^)v♪
How does everyone plan on spending their time? (*^^*)

The streetlight illuminations are so pretty
walking down the street just fills you up with Christmas spirit doesn’t it (*>▽<*)!!!!
I put up a small LED Christmas tree in our house entrance hallway (^□^)v
If you guys want, please decorate your houses up as well ★

☆Izu☆ Rushing into Day 2!!!!!
We went to see a dolphin show ♪
They let us copy the trainer on some moves (^ε^*)/
The dolphins are soooo cute (‘▽’)
They’re so smart and their reflexes were amazing, it was a surprise for me (☆∨☆)!!!!
I was so happy they followed all of my signals (^_^)♪

aika blog

aika blog

aika blog

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment