Saturday 15 May 2010

Mitsui Aika Blog Translation '2 Days'

Hello☆Hello☆


Before this Pastel Color Days blog started, I was told “everyone is looking forward to it!!!!” I was so happy to hear that (*^^*)♪


I hope to keep updating this p(^▽^)q
Please continue to support me from here on out m(__)m☆


So anyways, the drawings and pics from this blog are shot, drawn, and written by me. Everything is completely original o(^-^o)(o^-^)o
It was a lot of fun to make them☆☆


We’re right in the middle of the H!P summer concert tour.. during that time I went to a pet shop to check out puppies!!!! And this is one of the cute puppies I found ~(゜▽゜;)☆

aika blog


She’s just too cute ーーーー★☆ I thought I was gonna end up taking her home on the spot!!!!!!!!!(^^) It was very refreshing♪♪

aika blog


Also here is a shot of the Nanchatte Renai outfit with Kusumi-san and Junko~(^.^)(^-’)(>▽<)
Taking pics of myself is kinda embarrassing.. so I had them take it for me f(^ー^;♪
This is the kind of fun we have every day!!!!(^ー^)
Until next time(^▽^*)/

No comments:

Post a Comment