Saturday 29 May 2010

Mano Erina Blog Translation 'Special day'

Today is 26th of May,which is also S/mileage’s major debut day ☆+゜
Congratulations!!

All of you all know about this already right? (・∪・*)

The day of major debut is a day that one can’t forget in their lifetime!

Since it took them great pains to finally reach where they are today,allow me to say a few words about them!
I think it’ll be long-winded so please be ready (laugh)

I had worked with everyone in S/mileage ever since back during our time in Hello!Eggs.The 4 of them might be younger than me but they are considered seniors in Eggs … since our ages were quite far apart,we didn’t talk to each other much in Hello!Egg.

That’s why when they started off as my back-dancers after my debut,I didn’t really know how or what to talk to them about …

But despite that,they didn’t change at all,instead taking a pro-active approach to reach out to me.
I realized then that I just had to become more adult-like o(・ω・`)o

One year ago,we were doing events and concerts together … we were practicing together everyday for the stage play 『Koisuru Hello Kitty』.Occasionally we bumped into each other,but we were all focused on the same thing …

This year,we had a joint concert for Mano Erina and S/mileage …

I really received lots of help and did lots of stuff together with everyone in S/mileage,so I was really delighted as well that they can finally major debut (*^ー^*)

Everyone in S/mileage is just bursting with innocence and when they scream or shriek,it’s just so cute (´∀`人)

They might be my rivals,but as a fellow member of Hello!Project,they are an important colleague to me!
Although our ages,our personalities and the things we do might be different.

Mano Erina

S/mileage

I guess there are people reading this blog now that have lots of things in their mind now.

That’s why in order to be able to influence the people around me,I have to hold myself up firmly and act like how a senior should be.
We’ll have to persist on so that we can continue to build the road ahead of us (@>ω<)ノ★゛

I'll be rooting for S/mileage as both a rival and as a colleague!!

Once again,congratulations for your major debut! (。・∀・。)ノ

And please treat me well from now on as well ♪

2010.5.26
Mano Erina

No comments:

Post a Comment