Tuesday 11 May 2010

Mano Erina Blog Translation 'Otsukare'

Today’s work is done for the day! (*^ー^*)

In one day,I have to alternate between singing and acting.It’s quite tough (pω・。)
I’m still not accustomed to this yet (/_\;)

There’s still lots of challenged ahead ~

Ganbaranto!!
(** “Ganbaranto” is “Ganbarimasu” in Nagasaki dialect)

I’m going to Nagoya again tomorrow ε=┏( ・∀・)┛
Let’s give in my best for Sataten (。・∀・。)ノ

This is my hairstyle for today’s hairstyle (・∪・*)

For me who is so skeptical to any changes to my hair fringes,I changed my hairstyle only to match the character that I’m acting as (´∀`人)

This is definitely not my normal look ~(laugh)
The normal Mano Erina will have fringes for life (*´艸`)

Well then,time to take a bath and then play my piano (ハ。・∀・*)

No comments:

Post a Comment