Sunday 23 May 2010

Mano Erina Blog Translation 'Deeply touched'

Today I went to CATS THEATER at Yokohama with my manager to watch 『CATS』(●´∀`●)

I had always,always wanted to watch this!!

When the show started,I was so happy that I started to tear up (pω・。)

For 2 and a half hours,I was just pulled into the world of CATS.It was touching right till the end (ノд<。)゜。

I am speechless o(・ω・`)o
The singing and dances are just so good that it gave me goosebumps!!

I want to watch it again!(*^ー^*)
I'll come here again when I have the time (。-∀-)♪

Just like the time when I watched 『Lion King』 last year,this time I also thought to myself 『I want to do that as well!』(・∪・*)

Although I shouldn't say it out just like that …
but it's something that I really long to do (*´艸`)

When I go to America,I want to watch "Broadway"! (´∀`人)

No comments:

Post a Comment