Sunday 23 May 2010

Lin Lin blog Translation 'Is summer here?'

Welcome to my blog!夏天来了么?

YEAH!
The temerature is different,it rosed higher。
I panicky went to find my summer clothing,HUHU,so warm。
TODAY,rehearsal hall’s report!
We’re striped pants sisters,haha!

Aika and Niigaki seems like they’re doing some interview 。

found black sugar buns!


You have to eat it of course,

so sweet。
Together with Maccha soya milk which I’ve been loving recently!

OH!MY GOD!。
A little finger POSE。


Er……Unknown meaning picture。


Today i danced with kamei,So HIGH!

(behind has junjun taking pictures of herself)
Do you know which dance is this?
haha,small hint:A foreign artist that came to japan!
P.S.
Tomorrow will be rest day,Please rest well and play well!
People who are working and studying please work hard!We’ll work hard together!
I have to prepare for tomorrow, goodnight.
Be happy always.夏天来了么?

No comments:

Post a Comment