Tuesday 18 May 2010

Lin Lin blog Translation 'Full of love, flags!LUCKY DAY! LinLinMan appears'

Really thanks everyone!!For designing the flag for me,I really reallly like it!!All of them are wonderful!I’m super touched!DAY!琳琳超人又出现!">
All put in so much effort、so skillful!to be able to make it so wonderful,I’m so happy!I will treasure them。
And i will work hard to be the captain!
Everyone too must be with me!I LOVE YOU!DAY!琳琳超人又出现!">

Yesterday’s MUSIC JAPAN’s Idol Festival,S/MILEAGE too was there。I went to their dressing room to play。
They’re really cute。

Kanon and Saki!

Yuuka!

Ayaka!
Thinking back when i was at EGG,everyone has grown up,and unknowingly grown taller than me……
I cant hold my feelings in,youth is really beautiful!
I want to grow tall too!haha。

Today’s recording。haha,Meeting people from the group i am forming of course i have to take photos with them!I have not transfer the photos,I’ll show u the next time!
Koharu is more energetic and getting beautiful!
Miyabi is so cute too!and also fashionable。

I met up with Airi too!

We are still the king of lame conversations!haha.
YEAH!Today is a LUCKY DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment