Tuesday 25 May 2010

Lin Lin blog Translation '30!!! + Sleepover' diary + hat'

Comment has gone over 30K!!

Thank you everyone so much, this numbers resemebles love to LilIn , I’m really very happy I love you all so much!30!!!+‘蹭住’之行记+帽子啊帽子

Let us create more glamourous future! YEAH!30!!!+‘蹭住’之行记+帽子啊帽子
sleepover is a really fun matter, haha.

After rehearsal yesterday, we went to have yakiniku!

By seeing the eyes everyone should know who this is right?

LinLin intially got cook, but the level is really ” too good” already,

so let Ai-chan cook……..haha

ordered many items, feel bloated.

Went to convenient store to get some food first, when reach Ai-chan;s house, bathe, wore the strawberry pajamas lend to me and watched tv on the sofa.

as I am too tired, I was fast asleep……30!!!+‘蹭住’之行记+帽子啊帽子

Before lights off.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ……N hours later/

It’s morning! Really feel like lazing on the bed.

Sleep until mental infirmity, both refusing to open our eyes.

Really slept comfortably last night. 30!!!+‘蹭住’之行记+帽子啊帽子
I not only sleepover, I still eat over, hehe.

Today’s breakfast is………

BAGEL!


with cheese, it taste really nice.

Thank you Chef Ai-chan!

Off to work!

en…..everyday there is hat, today’s more special.

can’t see our faces! really don;t know what we are doing…….

Found a good place for hide-n-seek.

haha.

Tomorrow need to wake up early, good night everyone! I LOVE YOU! Happy everyday! 30!!!+‘蹭住’之行记+帽子啊帽子

No comments:

Post a Comment