Tuesday 18 May 2010

Kusumi Koharu Blog Translation 'Recommended spots in Hiroo'

Let me introduce some spots in Hiroo that I recommend during my trip there just recently ~

There are a lot of natural food stores in Hiroo.

First up,『Cafe Marche』.

No matter how many times I come here,they’ll have organic vegetables but not much organic seasonings on sale.

Of course there’s tea in the selection as well.There’s even a terrace seat available ~

Also,you can buy pasta and ice cream and soup and consume them like a normal meal.

Since I can “squeeze” one more juice inside my stomach,I went to a juice bar.

This is located inside Hiroo Plaza!I came here before!

I ordered this the last time round ~

「Carrot Juice」
Those of you who like carrot,this is something that you won’t be able to resist ~

The menu looks like this.
Besides these selection,they sell seasonal fruits as well.

The 3rd restaurant I went was 『Lucadeli Organic Restaurant 』.

I had yet to visit this place before,so I always wanted to come here.

Those of you who had visited here before,please do tell me about your experience!

I took a photo of the signboard.

The 4th place I went was a place that is a mix of a restuarant and deli!

『Js KITCHEN』!!!!

Although this place is a macrobiotic restuarant,since it’s gentle on my body,I’m satisfied with the food in this place.

Since you can have take-away for the cake and bento,it’s good if you want to bring it home ~

I posted a photo during the time I went there.

Here it is!
These 8 grains of rice??(I’m not too sure) is tasty!

I chose this set comprising of 3 types of deli that I like!

Let me put up a photo with my face.So sorry for always having the same hairstyle ~

Or I should make this hairstyle my usual hairstyle?But I’ll look more and more like my sister if I do that.

Please give me your opinions regarding this!

This is Hiroo for me ~ Those of you who are interested,please do visit there!

I’ll blog whatever I can on the blog ~

Next time round,I’ll be introducing Shinjuku!

No comments:

Post a Comment