Tuesday 11 May 2010

Kusumi Koharu Blog Translation 'detoxifying with mustard seed'

This is a detox method that I personally tried myself previously.

I saw it on the Internet a while back,so I decide to try it myself.

– Method —
↓↓↓↓
Take 2 tablespoons of mustard seeds and consume them at any time you want in the day.

This is the mustard seed that I bought ~

The detox effects is really amazing!And it helps with constipation as well!
You can continue consuming this everyday even after using the prescribed 500g.

It removes the heavy metal accumulated in the body also ~

You can’t get this in your normal supermarkets though.If you want to buy this,you have to go to the edge of Tokyo and into one of their “natural marts” stores.You can get lots of organic food there.

Or you can search for “Mustard Seed” on the Internet.

It’s rather hard to get your hands on products that are very famous at the moment,but I think organic foods are still alright ~ Those of you who don’t mind a little trouble can buy it from “Kojima-Ya”,so do search about it on the net!

No comments:

Post a Comment