Thursday 13 May 2010

Kusumi Koharu Blog Translation 'Answer to health-related questions'

Just like this afternoon,I’ll like to give some advice for some questions sent by you all ~

–What can you eat to get beautiful skin?–
↓↓↓↓
Well … I think vegetables works!Fruits as well!
Both have to be raw!It’s packed with enzymes that way.

How about trying to take in these food as much as possible while avoiding oil and snacks?
You won’t see any results within a day of course,you’ll have to continue on this way for a while before you can see any changes.

And also,the face lotion that I use!I really think that whitens my skins ~
Regarding the face lotion,I had posted about it on the blog before so please do check it if you want!

–Is there any nutritional value in eating dried plums?–
↓↓↓↓
Regarding dried plums,aside from the fact that I really loved them last time,I don’t really know much about them in details.
But since they are fermented food,they should be packed with enzymes right?And enzymes lead to a beautiful body!
With that said,although I think dried plums are alright,I don’t know anything detailed about them.
So sorry ~

–I want something that is easy on my chin.Any suggestions?–
↓↓↓↓
How does using a wooden pillow sound?
Since when you lie on,your chin won’t be lying on anything?

I have a wooden pillow myself!It costs around 4000 yen.
Here it is!Something I use frequently (laugh)
When it starts to hurt,I’ll just coil a towel around it!

And also,did you ensure that you are taking in vegetables and fruits in your eating habit?
Maybe it’s because of waste product accumulation that’s causing the problem,so it’s probably better to change your eating habit.

–I had been rather small-built since I was little,and I’m looking to gain some mass.–
↓↓↓↓
An ideal method to gain weight?
If that’s the case,I recommend books by Dr.Kouda Mitsuo ~

You can use these books as a reference guide.

–Any method to cure dry skin and pimples?–
↓↓↓↓
Dry skin are evidence of a polluted bowel!
It’ll automatically heal once you clean up your bowel.

First off,restrain from food completely in the morning,and only eat vegetables and fruits in the afternoon.
Since you have to move your bowels in the morning,it’s better not to affect the digestion of your vegetables and fruits because of that.

–I have trouble moving my bowels.Any suggestions?–
↓↓↓↓
Have you tried “Suimagu” and “Milmag”?I tried both of them myself before.
It has no side effects so it’s safe.
And also,do try to include raw vegetables and fruits into your diet.

1 comment:

  1. Check more on health:
    http://medical-transcriptionist-reference.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete