Sunday 16 May 2010

C-ute Blog translation 'Touched (Airi)'

Title:絵文字感動!!!!絵文字(あいり)

Good Evening Everyone絵文字

It’s Suzuki Airi desu絵文字


Today, i got back my test paper which i recently took.絵文字絵文字

It is a small test on Science compilation part B.

This small test have a chance to reflect quite abit on my final result

That’s why i did my very best.絵文字絵文字

Thanks to that, i got full marks絵文字絵文字絵文字Hehe絵文字lol

This time , it is tests on the structure of Biology.絵文字wahaha

Things like Mitochondria and Golgi body structure.

( Golgi body structure – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golgi_apparatus
Mitochondria http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrion )

Something like those mentioned絵文字lol

Yep , the first picture today is that Science compilation part B notebook.絵文字

As it was about living things , somehow~

I drew something that looks like a cat.絵文字絵文字lol

Now, the problem at hand now is about the Math test which i am weak on.絵文字

It’s tomorrow~~~絵文字絵文字

Just when i am loosening up during class,

it turned out that it is going to come out on the test.

Things like formula i didn’t catch it.絵文字

nooooo , i really don’t want this.絵文字絵文字

Now, all i can do is practice!

I will do my best tsk tsk~絵文字絵文字絵文字lol

Next!!!!絵文字

today’s blog title…

Touched!!!絵文字絵文字

I finally understood how it felt to be really touched絵文字

Today,it is our great senpai , Abe Natsumi-san’s first theatre performance at Broadway Musical ” Little Shop Of Horror “.絵文字絵文字絵文字

Abe-san…

is what i thought out to be , really fantastic!!!

and….really cute絵文字

As i am not going to reveal the details of it,絵文字wahaha

Those who are interested , please head to the theater.絵文字

As there are some comedy involved in it, it is really interesting.絵文字

However as one would expect , singing is such a fabulous thing.絵文字

I changed my view on singing again ,絵文字

Through singing , we can actually transmit our feelings like that.絵文字

For me as well , i participated in Broadway Musical

“Miracle on 34th street” along with many great artist.絵文字絵文字
It was a reaaallly precious experience.絵文字

Above all…

it was reeeeaaalllly fun.絵文字

Singing , dancing and acting…

We transmitted many different expression, in this musical….絵文字

I really want to try challenging it again.絵文字

oh no~now i can’t calm down my excitement,絵文字絵文字

It seem like i will have great dreams tonight.絵文字

I will do my best tomorrow as well!!!絵文字

Good night~絵文字

No comments:

Post a Comment