Sunday 16 May 2010

Buono Blog Translation

Everyone!!
Truly is a long time (T-T)
Did not look forward to
ーー !!!!( you;)
I kept you waiting (;_;)

... ... ... With my theme this



I (^ o ^) ☆


image from  http://buono.weblogs.jp/.a/6a0128758bc45f970c0120a958fa81970b-75si

Valentine is also member of the year
Chatta got lots ♪

This year, the usual cookies
Plus ...
I even made a donut ★
Plain, chocolate, ★ ★ Matcha
The Cocoa
A little sugar Deco colors! Lol
After the tea is
When making dough ...
I was happening!!
90g green tea powder was necessary, but ...
In some misunderstanding
30g only available if they did not ...
To be helped
The house was
Kale powder milk drink with alcohol
Chatta mix!! Lol
Health system can either
Resulted from delicious
What good is a kanji ☆
But still Baking
How many times can ...
After mixing the butter and sugar
When you put the milk into the egg
Do that, right isolated thick (T-T)
I hate ... lol

Or leave,
I do for fun!!!! ★
Make you next year and what ♪


★ ... ... ... ... ★
It is in ...
One more day
Cooking Info!! Lol

Recently ...
But I'm talking about school cooking class

☆ here before but did little

image from  http://buono.weblogs.jp/.a/6a0128758bc45f970c01310fbfd548970c-75si

I wonder if it was beef stew ((sweat
Later, vermicelli salad!!
Saffron Rice
★ kindly prepared teachers
Do ...
Here again a failure ... (T-T)
First, beef stew
Choi had a solid vegetable (^-^;
The taste is really different or ever happen (ーー;)
'll Feel strong ... I mean tomatoes
I dunno. Lol
Later, vermicelli salad (-_-)
(*_*) Was like a rubber band
But cut the cucumber
Truly delicious!!
↑ ◇ Oh the self-congratulatory

I spoke with a member of the team ...
Hey, how was the impatient!
I think, yes - lol
Incidentally, members of the team
Finger in the photo had appeared
Two of the software (^ ^)

Vermicelli is also a texture like a rubber band
Tell him I'm good
Munch ate two ...
Also known for rubber-like
Is called good words
I ne!! Oh is

Following
Go!!

image from  http://buono.weblogs.jp/.a/6a0128758bc45f970c01310fbfd604970c-75si

Muffin!!
Banana chocolate flavor and taste plain.
Made by human hands 5 ~ ★ Star
Brown outside ♪
☆ plump delicious muffins are now being


Favorite friends
Farewell ceremony will be hit. . .
And I, and I ~ (T-T)

Live tour ends
Dolce and while
(:_;) To meet, ...

March I
It often is the month is divided ,(^-^;

But if separation
Some encounters!!
Some wept as many smiles!


……Had said. Lol

Like me
Are you very much ♪

Well done, was Airi
o(^-^)o

ー grinded the thigh!

Get Well cold weather
We ♪

Long blog
Can not update ...
I'm sorry ...
(;>_<) In order not
The following is an update of Ai Rin ...
This picture
In time ♪
And retreating with it!
★ Up
I wanted ...
♪ ♪'ll laugh interrupted standing Imashi
Scissors


嗣はがき
This year's New Year ♪
I have a bit late ... (`;)
To everyone from peach ...
♪ grinded the New Year

Indeed last year,
Leader office
And four singles
Released one album
Tours and live ...
There are still ♪
So
One-year standing Narimashi ♪ ★ ★ solid
o (≦ ∀ ≧) o

It really
Ku warm around ー
Thanks to you I'll think that everyone of you for support!
(V_v)
Zaimasutsu Thank you!! M (_ _ *) m


This year hey many happy memories together 作Retara ~ ♪
(· U · *)


'll Atoato!
The Live ♪
Thanks and impressions
Was still ne!
('□ `υ)
Sorry'll;
(^ ∀ ^;) Bruno

We also live
★ ★ A was the best
Especially ☆
雪Ga the last
The rain came
It was impressive ♪
Personally ...
Happenings ★
★ Bookmarker full tour
Only one ...
♪ in a white dress
☆ laugh like you got in black boots

First
Nagoya and Osaka
The Live ♪
That's what, ♪ grinded on the most happy


Really everybody ☆
Arigatougozaimashi standing!


February
New album
Hissageta ♪
Be early in the tour
It begins ★
Means, ☆ Please come to play ne


Album ...
Is the right thing by!
o (≦ ∀ ≧) o

Cry sad song
There you ...
Rock smile to make me a smile or have ...
Bravo ☆ Bravo ♪
Ah yes ... that's Ansasongu??
'll Up here!

Su ー ♪ a secret anymore lol
Nice song anyway lots ☆
So ♪
You'll look forward to everyone



In, followed by a cold, please take care ne
(^_-)-☆


In(o^∀^o)
If you dust ー(^O^)

Reader
★Tsugunaga Momoko★


♪ Oh Kitsu

Hello'll ☆
Momoko Tsugunaga grinded on!
(* ^ ー ^) ~ ♪

◆ Introduction ◆
¯ ¯ ¯ ¯
Little
Before becoming
Would be ...
[Mellon
Greetings 』
When a guest appearance
Influenza
I would have ...
To everyone
The worry and inconvenience
We apologize for any
I'm very sorry.
(_ - Bruno.)

During flu,
Many
[Quickly
I feel better ♪ 』
... Message
I was happy ☆
Thank you
★ standing Gozaimashi


Today, it is
From everyone
Piercing loud!
(* `Δ ') /"
I'll say is
About healthy
Narimashi standing ♪
(O ^ ∀ ^ o)

Yay'll ★

♪ Ai Rin
I'm too alone
I'm Gome ne ...
_<)" onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#ebeff9'" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor='#fff'">(>_<) Ando ♪
Thanks ☆
-\(vεv●)


■□■□■□■

Now you ♪
Come autumn
★ will eat
Hey is that so ...
Now some ‥
In winter
I could almost laugh ...

I guess the peach?
Mushroom hunting
★ grinded to laugh at

Even once in my life
Done
I'm not by;
(-Д-;)

Means'll do ♪
It seems ★

But personally
Suki is the most ♪
Mushrooms ...
[Shank 』
The grinded (*^-') b

The butter
Then the best'll ♪

Well ...
Airi is
』[Almond jelly
Miyabi is ...
[Baked foil 』
In my
Cooked up
★ We've been
(- ー *)
No -
They both
Beauty go!

Eat peaches
At the same time as
Something yourself
Let's cook!
o (≦ ∀ ≧) o
I thought ...

The oyster ☆ ☆
I peeled!
(* ¯ ▽ ¯) /
Well
↓↓

嗣柿

You?
By the way ...
Right: a model mother
Left: Momoko Tsugunaga

☆ our

Little
Ibitsu form is ...
And the first
You good?

Recently
Daddy Peach
Dekina of housework to the
Serious concern;
And the Temashi ...

[I-Momochi
You already = 3 17
One of the oyster
And Mukenai
It's embarrassing ... 』

Almost every day I
I grinded it is said;
(`;)

Papa-
Momo chan
Yo'll hard work!

And Collet'll ♪
Properly
The knife ☆ ☆
I grinded peeled!

The carrot or better
When peel
Useful items
』[The peeler
We'll use!
★'ll clap
('-^)/- ☆
'll Crackling ~ ☆
'll P.A.T.I ♪

Just kidding ♪
(¯ ▽ ¯) lol

Ufufu ♪
Oyster ...
☆ Buono! ☆
Which was ♪

★ ha in
Everyone
Influenza
Earnestly
'll Beware!
Type of seasonal peaches
Flu-kun
To lose
'll Do my best every day ☆

If you dust ー ★
(· U · *)


I hope I fall ≧∪≦♪

This before I accidentally closed the Meronguritingu was scheduled to guest appearances for the flu, Thank you for your trouble and worry for everyone.
Thank you so much
(;_;)
Now doing that anymore now!

Now, ☆ food to eat in the fall
Ya chestnuts, Mont Blanc, pike, pumpkin, sweet apples, persimmons!
Foil baked salmon (o ^ ∀ ^ o)
I'm out in kanji and vegetables taste ♪ ♪ I'm delicious fish baked foil (● ^ ー ^ ●) in Innovation could you do, I made a grilled salmon foil Ya Fall Special!
How is it!? (≦ ∀ ≧)

Photo_4

What I usually can not eat much, Yo, eat it or why the fall (o ^ ∀ ^ o)

What is good food there Bakkari fall, I would eat standing carelessly Kusa ...

I try to eat too much attention to each other (><) Please update looking forward to see you (^.^) b

Miyabi beam ★ ☆ ★

★Fall~♪

Ho did not o (^-^) o
Hello!
★ It is Airi Suzuki
I have always said
I'm really slow update ...
Really Sorry (T-T)


★ ... ... ... ★

- No ...
Buono! Member
Two influenza
I have become (T-T)
Good you'll feel better (v_v)
What are you all right?
I Suzuki ...
I'm fine !(^^)
Every day I come to school healthy school!


That, in such a place
The theme will ♪
This theme is here!

What to eat in autumn ♪

There are a lot of that (^ ^)


First
The pike radish ①!
This is so basic - I
Ute ℃ ー last concert
The back room catering ♪
Clean the fish people eat
I feel so adult
I'll try my best not ★
Oh, this is the way
℃ ute ☆ ー I is a favorite of Nakki

Potatoes ②, chestnuts system (^ ^)
You get the feeling that autumn is still
♪ fit for this area
It only Yes Yes Yes parfait or marron marron
I like
We like so (^ 0 ^) /
I'm eating well ...
During this time I've found!
[Maronkuremuburyure 』!

ー leader ℃ ute
Maimi Yajima chan
I love you in Creme
It sounds like myself -
As soon as I found it!
Sent a camera - (^ ^)

Maimi-chan is so
By Nakano
℃-ute when I did a concert
I've been making me Creme!


scissors


Photo

O (^-^) o tasty
I also work hard
- To create something that
☆ we made


★ scissors
Photo_2
Almond jelly (^ ^) Wala
Not Easy (^-^);
But delicious ♪
Since this is made to consolidate
Next challenge will be softer!


... And, well
When you talk about food
Stop so
So far this (^_^)



♪ I'll ask Miyabi

'll bonbon

★ Do with
(* ^ ー ^)
Miyabi project to the clerk
Was entrusted ♪
Buono! ☆ ☆ Leader
♪ grinded by Momoko Tsugunaga
('-^)/- ☆

Keep the party ...
Want ne ♪
If you are planning clerk Momo ‥
The flippers Airi ★
The treasurer's Miya ne ♪

The clerk also peach taste
Letting'll ☆
(* ^ - ') B
Because reader
♪ 掛Ke持Tsu by two so as not to burden the two

♪ rolling'll do my best to be achieved someday
(¯ ▽ ¯) ~ ♪

Now I have peach
Fall events ...
Hmm ...
'll I guess?

Still
I wonder athletic?
Peaches are in elementary
The cheering squad
The Bonbon ★ ★
Do you even ーー
♪ the 作Ritakutsu
☆'ll remember you cheering into the
(· U · *)

Up after school
To work hard ...
Vinyl tape
♪ one single tear
With not a finger-
I think
Hair brush ...
As Zakutsu ★ ★
What did you thin Shatsu ☆ ☆ ...

↑ (What is transmitted?)

It was fun ♪

Cheerleaders wearing a peach ...
Everyone wanted to see Naa-
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... Huh?

Ouendan!
Cheerleader?
Innovation Oh!!

Aaaa Is not that Σ (¯ □ ¯;

Buono! The new song
♪ This is a promotional video ...
Cheerleader of ★ ★
Three people did a standing ♪

Everyone improvise
Movement or ...
Bonbon ☆ ☆
And waving ...
A fun ♪ ♪

Day,
The lives ya lexical
♪ the crystal clear head
Chia came to mind more and more ideas ...
And adjust them in three ★
The Ai Rin
Tension
Agari too
More dancing
Lol ... you are sweating ♪

Three
Perfect ☆ breath
Cheerleader ♪
Everyone
Grinded check!
(* · Д ·) ★

Huh? Something
Advertising? To
It has become ♪
(^ ∀ ^) lol Bruno
♪ hey you

The story will get back ...
This time ...
Buono! Sports Day
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
♪ I have a picture of A (o ^ ∀ ^ o)
♪ scissors

3

Do it huh?
I saw this
Flag burning is Mr. N
There was some dissatisfaction
Well, yes
The Kawaiirida
Effort for the sake of
OK ♪ standing Kuremashi

I think i was actually writing the picture of a summer festival, when I missed Chatta, ne up around me (* ^ ー ^)

In o (^-^) o
Gradually
★ Please'll take care not to catch cold, it's getting colder

Could standing Momoko Tsugunaga ♪
(* ^ ー ^) / "

☆Halloween ☆

'll Hello!

Speaking of fall events ...
Well really (··;)
I think you lot ♪

Airi said he was not athletic
Of course, festivals and choral festival
Baked sweet potato with sweet potato Naa've done something grown in our own party (* '∇ `)

Ya we all can Waiwai
Any event
I Daisuki (^ O ^) /

Among Halloween! !
And goods to the store and the approach of Halloween
Came out a lot
Tsu get intoxicated!


Halloween in the room also
♪ Poku and Decorate
Now my house is like Halloween to me in the bathroom (≦ ▼ ≧)

When I was little I even walk in their neighborhood friends dressed up!

This dog
PEACE costumes
He sent me ☆ ☆ A


Su ≦ ∀ ≧ ー that this

Go!

Photo


Fannie cute ー ☆ 彡
To all the things I
Autumn events
Please enjoy it!

Now, Buono! Want to do a costume party or event!
☆ I never got Naa fun getting everyone to dress up in different kinds of course o (^ ∇ ^ o) (o ^ ∇ ^) o
After Buono! In
Do not let Oimopati ♪
So, reader
Thanks Netsu project!

MIYABI

Mr. Turtle ★ o (^-^) o

Hello, everyone (° ▽ °) /

★ It is Suzuki Airi

Updated every trial delayed
Excuse me (T-T)
Sorry Momo and Miya also m (._.) m

Yes, take heart and mind!
Announces the theme ☆
'll Jajan!

ー ... Speaking of the fall festival?

This is ♪

It is quite another autumn ☆
Fall Ne ...
Events - I'll have a lot!
Lose-lose-

All right!
We elect one
Some will talk ★

Athletic ①!!
This year,
There was athletic (^ ^)
- I cry a little burnt
But
Airi Suzuki do not like exercise,,,
Middle School Sports Festival last year ...
With all one's
Huff about the best
I persevered!! ☆
A teacher carrying a basket
Pursuit
The team's not my car
I'd have a ball game if we ...
What is difficult while running ...
We should not be in a basket,
The head referee who
Lightning hit (-.-;)
I (^-^; icon Poe
- Sorry ...
I enjoyed it!
And
The obstacle race
♪ impressive second place out of 06
Good-
This year we won the championship ☆
Become good memories
O (^-^) o I'm glad

Before the ute ℃ ー
Fans and sports festival
When did ...
It was fun and I ー (^ ^)
Buono! ★ But I would like
★ I will not

Festival ②!! ☆
Yarimasu festival this year!
★ cultural committee this year and is
What do I do not textured yet ...
Fun!! ☆
Local shops and perseverance!

Keep the party ③
ーーー thigh!
ーーー Miyabi!
Buono! Debuted since
I have said ...
Keep the party ...
Do not even now !!(^-^;
You ー soon huh ... (T-T)
Yeah, I do! Wala ☆
Someday I hope to achieve ...
I will ★

090831_205029ss_8

Is not related to the theme ...
-ute when we went to Hawaii last time
Buono! I got it
Mr. Turtle (^ ^)
神様Rashiku turtles in Hawaii!
Truly so cute
I presented ー ♪
Incidentally
I gave the
★ color of each image


Well, next!
O (^-^) o Thanks Miyabi ー

Sai 2 ★ Congratulations!

Hello'll ♪
This is Tsugunaga Momoko Desu ★ grinded
(- ー *)

Now!
I suddenly ...
Problem ☆
What this day?
Exactly ‥ ‥
★ Jacqueline Jean
[Buono! Of
Birthday'll ☆ 』

'll Whee!
A two Saida ♪ ♪
(O ^ ∀ ^ o)
Did ne ★

This is always a ...
Warm-Ku . You cheer
Thanks to you!
Really ...
Year in and year out
Thank you ♪
m (_ _ *) m

In yesterday's live
Everyone together
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~ ♪
Me singing ...
Buono! Really
lucky isn't it?♪ ♪
(_ - Bruno.)

Anyway ...
Live ‥ ‥ ago
Hot ... Ahhh!!

Uu-burned lol
Σ (¯ □ ¯;

Both band members and Dolce
Made with
♪ is happy

From rehearsal
Live ♪ be fun
'll Get!!
But I was thinking ...
↑ ↑'ll roll up tension heating up more than expected
(≦ ε ≧) / "

★ A good sweat
(¯ ▽ ¯)
The fringe of life-A Peach
(° д °;)
The great thing;
But ...
Why not?
Because I wonder rock?
I already did!
Peach by bangs!
'll Become so!
Lol I'll think I'm ♪ ne

Shake his head pounding ...
Became dizzy while standing Narimashi with the best live ... ☆
('-^)/- ☆

Came to see
You ♪
Arigatougozaimashi standing!! (O ^ ∀ ^ o)

Whoops!!
And ...
Do not forget
BIRTHDAY ♪ Ya
Miyachi-kun ☆
Red penlight
It was pretty ♪ ne
Congratulations ★

The future
As sub
Meet ♪ lol ne peach and Airi

After the
Everyone cake
★ standing 食Bemashi
Delicious ♪

Yo Shush!
Buono! ↑ ↑ ー'll do my best User Interface for the third anniversary
Ei Ei Oh ♪
(≦ □ ≧) /

December
The first tour I decided ♪
Even today people came to see ...
Even more unfortunately this did not ...
Means Buono! Ne please come visit to see!

Photo Buono! To put the fighting spirit ...
★ Pashari

_ed

In ...
Frappr ☆

A happy day∀≦♪♪

Limited fan club yesterday Buono! Of LIVE was (^ ^) v
Everyone who came,
Thank you!

And many people Ya Birthday celebration and fill out 彡 ☆, was really happy (; ∀;) ♪ ♪

The first was surprised, thank you sooo happy ♪ Ж ∀ Ж Naa sooo impressed with the venue steeped in crimson red ☆ ☆ Ya like th performance on the stage rises 2 (^ ∀ ^) !
Buono! LIVE is still hot and rose ★

I just flashed it from day (;_;) ...

Glad you made with the Bandomenbadoruche again!

What I'm cool bands (^ m ^)
The following month the first 12 Buono! ♪ ♪ ♪ Please come to play because there is absolutely Concert Tour
☆ 彡 Tsu local shops and waiting
This cake ♪ photo + degrees from you the staff was 頂I Cha
(>∀<)

Photo_7

We ate great divide everyone! Good(>∀<)

MIYABI


*Sorry Everyone The Translation Might Don't Look Right Or Don't Make Sense There's Tooooo Much So I've used Google Translator Instead, Please Point Out Any Mistakes If You See Any, But I Guess All Of The Are Wrong Lol*

No comments:

Post a Comment