Friday 28 January 2011

Yamada - Myojo January 2011



Hawaii is fun. The sea is pretty and you can see the rainbow every day so it's the best! I like going to the sea to fish. But I don't really like going in the sea. To be honest, it's because I can't swim (laughs). To be accurate, I can just barely swim up until 25m through a breaststroke. 50m might be hard. Even if I go in the sea, if I advance to a place that's deep where my feet can't reach [the ground anymore], it's scary. Ma, this time I floated using a swim ring as I played. Those are for kids .... . I am in this kind of state but my mom is very good at swimming. She's a woman who does the butterfly in the river (laughs). It seems like she has always been surfing since she was young. I want her to teach me both swimming and surfing.

Now that I came to the beach and instead of just not being able to swim, I want to get even my skin tanned but my skin doesn't get tan at all either! Even if I do my best to go in the direction of the sun, I only become red and that's it. The next day, it's like I reverse to my pure white skin (laughs). If I got tanned until I was light brown, it would be cool if my swimsuit suited me properly. Eventually, speaking of the things I do at the beach, I am only healed by it. Zazaan .. Zazazaan (This is the sound of the waves)... It's laid-back.

No comments:

Post a Comment