Friday 28 January 2011

2010 July Myojo: Yamada Ryosuke

Yamada Ryosuke Timeline
(2011) 18: Driver’s License
When I become 18, I want to get my driver’s license! Right now, we use my dad’s car to go on family trips but some day, I want to bring both my mom and dad to an onsen.
(2012) 18: High school graduation
Honestly, I want to graduate high school quickly… Doing both schoolwork and this job is really hard, and I’m not that good at studying anyways (laughs).
(2014) 20: Coming-of-age Ceremony
I really want to see how grown up I’ve become when I’m 20. But I’ll probably be saying stupid stuff like always (laughs). Oh, if I grow even a little, I’ll be really happy
(2015) 22: Tour all 47 prefectures
An all-around the country tour with JUMP! I’m really bad at remembering which prefecture is where, so while we tour around the different places, it’ll be cool if I remember their names and such too. On top of that, I want to eat all the famous foods from the prefectures
(2023) 30: Marriage
I really want kids so I would want to get married by the time I’m 30. As for the wedding ceremony itself, I would bring along my+her family and go to a foreign country. Ah, how could I forget about JUMP, of course they can come, they’re practically family!
(2024) 31: Build my own house.
Right after we get married, I want to build a house with at least one Japanese-style room in it! I want to live in a one-floor house. I plan to live in that house forever, so if we make it two floored, it’ll be a pain to go up and down the stairs when we’re older (laughs).
(2025) 32: 1st child born
For my kids, I want the same amount of siblings I have and the same gender, so girlboygirl. As long as the oldest girl can look after her little brother and sister and becomes a responsible child, everything will be fine!
(2026) 33: 2nd child born
The second child will definitely be a boy! I don’t want a huge age gap between the kids so one year apart is my goal. The closer the age, the more fun they’ll have is my theory.
(2027) 34: 3rd child born
And after 1 year, a girl will be born. My goal is a family who treats each other all like friends. In my family right now, we still go to the amusement park and stuff and I doubt a lot of families with sons my age still do that. Even my friends says, “You still go out with your mom!?” I’m really thankful that I was born into this family so I want my own kids to be able to taste that happiness.
(2041) 48: Go to Dubai for the honeymoon
As for the honeymoon, I think it’ll be better after the kids are older. If we are able to go to Dubai and swim in their beautiful seas, that’ll be awesome! Oh, in order to be my wife, she must be able to swim. Thanks xxbubbleteaxx for the help! Since we’ll be there, we should swim! … but actually I can’t really swim (laughs)
(2045) 52: Renovate the house
Some day, I want to live with my own mom and dad, so after I save up some money I plan to rebuild my house so that my parents can live here~ That is, if my wife accepts that (laughs). The house doesn’t have to be that big. My goal is that the entire family can gather in the living room comfortably.
(2053) 60: 60th anniversary
You know how you’re supposed to give your spouse a diamond ring for your 60th anniversary? This is somewhat similar, except this is for one’s 60th birthday and it’s said that you’re also somewhat reborn on this birthday. You give that person a red clothing, supposed to ward off all the evil spirits and also it symbolizes how you go back to the time you were born. Traditionally, many people retire once they hit 60 years old. Just like how there is a coming-of-age ceremony, people have starting this coming-of-the-60th-anniversery ceremony-type thing. Culture point. Being surrounded by my grandkids, I want to become a normal grandpa, sipping tea every day and all that stuff.
(2058) 65: Build an archery practice yard in the back yard.
I plan to start archery by the time I’m 20, so by the time I’m 65, I should be fairly good. After I build the archery place in my backyard, I can practice however many times I want per day
(2063) 70: Climb a tree with my grandkids
When I was little, I used to visit my grandpa’s house in Saitama all the time and play there. I still have great, fond memories of him and I want to play with my grandkids with all the spare time I have. I’ll even tree climb with them!

I want to be this type of grandpa:
A grandpa who eats a lot!
I want to become a grandpa who can eat yakiniku every day and be a fatty! Okay, he doesn’t really say “fatty” but you get what I mean… I hope. Even now whenever I go to a yakiniku store, I order Korean seaweed and rice and while eating that, I eat beef. I can’t wait for the meat to cook so I’ll just eat the rice+seaweed while I’m waiting (laughs).

A letter to yourself in 60 years…:
“Are you living life to the fullest? Are you laughing every day? Can you eat dried cuttlefish with your own teeth? Don’t wear dentures.”
I have so many memories from all the dramas I’ve been casted in, so in the future dramas I want some kind of a memory in every single episode. I have all the scripts. I even have a corner in my room where I keep all of them, and they’re all neatly lined up.
 
To the fans:
Are you still cheering us on? Are you sure you haven’t gotten into younger idols (laughs). I’ll still love you guys!

2 comments: