Friday 28 January 2011

HS7 Myojo 2011.02 Translation

   ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site



Keito Okamoto

I think I came closer to being an adult this year.
Because I already can drink a can of coffee!
But only those coffes that have enough milk and sugar!
Everybody asks me " You like coffee so sweet huh?", but no way,
I think the other ones are too bitter (laughs).
I always drink one before school.
If I did't so, I'll feel sleepy in class.
But to be honest, I still do not understand if Coffee is tasty.
It seems that to me to drink black coffee is still far.
My goal in 2011 is graduating from High school.
But this, is a thing that you'll never know what can happen
untill the end.
I always say I want to graduate, so if I don't,
I'll look like a loser, right!?
I'm thinking of going to England when I pass College!
I wanna go and see my friends from school  when I studied there.
All of them are in the same school, but when they all graduate
they will go to different Colleges.
So I talked with my friend who's there through video chat
"It would be nice if we get together before"!

Ryutaro Morimoto
Anyway, 2010 was a year that I hooked on baseball!
I went about five times to the Tokyo Dome and I went
the first time in Jingu Kyuujo (Jingu Stadium) too.
When I went in Jingu, it was a rainy day and
I was sitting where the fans of Kyojin (Giants) sit,
because it's my favorite team.
As the rain was getting stronger, I went to a Gift Shop
to buy a raincoat.
But, as they were no longer selling the raincoats fo Giants, I bought
a raincoat of Yakult and went to watch the game.
i was sitting in the Giants side but wearing a Yakult raincoat...
I guess I was flashy...!?
And the game's outcome was that the Yakult won.
Frustrating!!
My goal in 2011, anyway, is watch a game in Jingu, that Giants
wins the game (laughs).
My head is full of Baseball now.
Because I watch The Sport News evereyday.
I'm thinking things like :When releasing the "Tobanai Booru" (means The Ball
that doesn't fly), will it decrease the number of home runs?
and other various things.
Some day I wanna be in Sports Programs like Kamenashi-kun.
It doesn't have to be now.
When I become of a more adult.
For this, I want to push myself to my studies this spring
when I'll become a High School student.
Now more things will help me out when I have to interview a player, right?
With the start of a new life, I'll change my feelings and live
a right and regular life.

Yuto Nakajima

Drum, Cajon (peruvian instrument),Riding, Camera...
2010 was a year that I did all the things I like.
I started about summer time, Riding because there was an opened a Ride Club in my neighborhood.
There was a black horse that appeared in a commercial of Plasma TV!
But to ride that horse, you must have a license of
Second degree or Third degree, but I just have the Fifth degree
(The best, is to be the First degree).
I still have a long way to go ...
I want to study more, and someday ride this horse.
Oh, I like so much the Basashi (horse meat), and I
ate it the first time after I started the riding lessons one of these days.
I thought I'd feel sorry...But it's realy tasty so I ate (laughs).
Now, I'm interested in Archery too.
If you do the Archery riding, it will seems like Yabusame (laughs).(is a modality
which practice archery on a horse.)
In 2011, I want to have new Hobbies and improve
what I already have. Example. For example, the tap dance.
My professor of tap dance, HIDEBOH San is famous in the whole world.
He made new steps, hes an incredible person.
...Decided! I'll dance in 2011 with the goal which people become glassy-eye at my dance and at Concerts and TV Shows!!

Yuri Chinen

2010 was useful.
Since Oshogatsu (New Year) I went to a bowling place and one of these days I went in an Onsen in Hakone.
This was an active year, that I usually went to various places.
And I hooked in search restaurants with tasty dishes!
Not searching in books, but going to restaurants that I guessed they'll be good,
believing in my feelings.

One of these days, I invited Yabu to a restaurant with a delicious Tsukemen ♥
I also invited him a restaurant of Tonkatsu and
another of Raamen with yummy Chaashu...my favorites are increasing.
With whom will I eat next?
In 2011 I'll be 18.
It's the age that I can get a driver's license!
I better have one to be able to play various roles in dramas but...
is slightly annoying so I still thinking about (laughs).
What I most wanna do is be friend with someone who is of other genre.
I wanna talk with a Sport Player like Ishikawa Ryo-kun!
As we dance and do some stants, then somehow we are athletes too, right??
I think we have many things in common.
Talking about that, Ryo-kun have the same age that Dai-chan have.
I wanna be his friend :3

Ryosuke Yamada

When 2010 started, I read a fortune-telling book
which said thus:"You will be blessed meeting people", and it was really
like that!
What I was happy about, was meeting again the director of "Tantei Gakuen Q" in "Hidarime Tantei EYE".
I always talked to him about acting before taking some scene shots.
But only when Yokoyama-kun (Kanjani ) & I were in the jail
to film the last episode, he didn't tell me anything.
He heard my explanation about the acting, and then started shooting the scene.
For a moment, I thought "Maybe he is upset with me?",but when they said CUT! he told me: That was splendid!...
I think he didn't say anything because I was right.
I hope I can be more grown up when I meet him again.
In 2011 I wanna get the Chef's License and get the license to take care of children! Oh, but to be a professor at the nursery, they say that you need to know how to play piano.
I can even play the "Nekofunjyatta"(laughs).
And have the Drive's license too!
I want to bring the members of JUMP in an Onsen in Hakone!
As in back home gives laziness, I'll ask for Takaki to drive!

Credits:  An-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment