Friday 28 January 2011

Myojo 0310: Yamada Ryosuke and Takaki Yuya

Yamada Ryosuke
Like the drama I’m being put in, “Hidarime Tantei EYE” I’m always playing the detective in mystery dramas. Being a detective is really hard, you know!? We have to see murder crime scenes, catch suspects, and until we find evidence, we have to continue working. I think you’ll need a lot of energy to be a detective. Also, there’s always that pattern when you think you caught the suspect! But in fact, there was another suspect… In the dramas that I was in, I was put in situations like that most of the time, probably because they were dramas. Anyways, it’s impossible for me to become a real detective! When I was a kid, I played this game with my little sister, where she would hide a ball and I would have to find it… and I tried looking for it, but I couldn’t. On top of that, I’m that type of person who gives up if they can’t do something. Yeah, I’m not meant to be a detective (laughs).
                If I were to become a detective, I’ll research Ryutaro! He apparently lives in an amazing house, and when I speak to him about it, he says, “We have a pool,” or “We’re going to keep a doctor fish as a pet.” Doctor fish…? But having a pool in a backyard in Japan is amazing. You have to have lots of land= lots of $$$. So I want to see what kind of house he lives in. Maybe I can play soccer inside his house? Well, for me I get very calm in large open spaces
Detective Yamada’s scoop information
Ryutaro power up!?
Ryu started learning kick boxing! Well, I’m still stronger than him
pocket moneys from Yabu-kun!?
I’m lending him 2000 yen right now. You can return it to me by pocket moneys for New Years (heart)
Rejuvinating Daichan!
Apparently, he cut his hair too short and he’s really self-conscious now. He’s so cute though (heart)




Takaki Yuya
                When I was a kid, I didn’t really read books so I was never… admiring the detectives (laughs). But recently I’ve been into detective mangas amazingly. So this is really on time If I were to become a detective, I want to stick by my parents and find out more about them. Since both of them are fairly young, I see them as friends. Including my older sister, we talk about all sorts of things as family. They sometimes talk about how they met, and during those talks we (Takaki&sister) listen intently. But in those talks, there’s some parts where you would say “That’s definitely a lie~” so I want to see if those stories that they tell us are actually true (laughs).
                After I research about them, I would secretly stalk my friends and I want to see what they’re like when they’re not around me, what kind of lives they lead. In honesty, I don’t have a lot of friends. But I’m not lonely. I’m very close with few people. When I get to know a person really well, I know them inside out and all our feelings are honest. Even if I see something absurd with them, we’ll be fine probably (laughs). But even though I spoke about this like that, I can’t be a detective. Because it’s impossible for me to stalk somebody. I think it’s the best that you admire the detectives while you’re at your own home and reading your own detective manga (laughs).
Detective Takaki’s scoop information
Yuto looks down on him!
He passed my height. I wanted to grow taller than him… Damn~ (laughs)
Hikaru is my beauty salon buddy
We go to the same hair cutting place. Although we never go together (laughs)
Chinen’s different face!?
Although he has that spoiled character, when he teaches dances to his kouhai, he’s very mature. 

No comments:

Post a Comment