Sunday 27 March 2011

[Translation] TVfan April 2011 - NYC

Credit: http://yuma-daisuki.livejournal.com/



Our dreams of Onsen trip - I'll explain what an Onsen is later for those who don't know
----- After completing the filming of [Yume Tamago] Yamada: seen the PV, it’s really very cute
Chinen: ma~ since I was there. It’d be cute no matter what.
Yamada: you’re annoying~ (laughs). But it truly was cute.
Nakayama: because it was all completed wit CG animation production.
Chinen: even our face was CG
Yamada: don’t joke around! Because we really look forward to the complete product, so we feel very happy.
Chinen: I can already imagine 80% of it.
Yamada: that’s in fact really amazing.
Nakayama: we played around with a lot of cosplay. Ever since I was young I dreamed of becoming a baseball player.
Yamada: mine was soccer player.
Chinen: for me it was painter and pilot.
Yamada: you said that you used to want to become a painter?
Chinen: not anymore now.
Yamada: according to Chinen’s skill at art it’ll be very difficult to become a painter, it’s like the level of a 2nd grader at elementary school (laughs).
Nakayama: I also had a dream of becoming a conductor. Such dream of wanting to become a conductor, you probably can’t imagine it (laughs).

----- What’s it like playing the role of a conductor?
Chinen: waving the stick around in front of many people, under that pressure can make the stick that’s originally light become heavy, right?
Nakayama: that’s exactly correct (laughs).
Yamada: that’s hard work for you (laughs)!
Nakayama: I cosplayed a conductor. But didn’t Yamada-kun also wear a chef’s outfit while imitating a conductor?
Yamada: yes, I did.
Chinen: ahh~ I did that with a paint brush too, we all did.
Nakayama: now this is becoming like “conductor is the main theme”.
Chinen: that’s because we all love music. Because drawing turn out to be irritating (laughs).

----- speaking of the song included in the regular edition [Seishun Kippu], if all 3 of you were to go travelling?Nakayama: (answers immediately) An Onsen trip! Onsen is hot spring 
Chinen: then let’s list all the names of the onsen.
Nakayama: OK! Arima onsen! now I've never studied the landscape of Japan... so if the names are wrong PLEASE forgive me
Chinen: Beppu onsen.
Yamada: Tenzan.
Nakayame: isn’t that a professional wrestler? Tenzan Hiroyoshi, Japanese professional wrestler
Yamada: HaHa (laughs) ~ no. it’s a famous onsen located at Hakone.
Chinen: And there’s Kusatsu, Gero, Yuhuin and etc.
Yamada: are we going to all go in together naked?
Chinen: No~~ I want to go in by myself.
Yamada: then you can go yourself then. What we’re talking about now is all 3 of us together. So after onsen is….
Chinen: play pillow fight~
Nakayama: are you still a junior high student oh come on Yuma, Chinen can fool just about anyone if he wears a set of junior high uniform <---thats not the point *whacked*
Yamada: staying overnight?! Eh, are we going to stay overnight?
Chinen: usually on an onsen trip you’d stay overnight.
Nakayama: you want to return on the same day?
Yamada: when I went to Hakone I’d always return on the day.
Chinen: that’s because Ryosuke’s house is in the village, it’s very close to the onsen.
Nakayama: Ah ah~ so that’s the reason. Hillbilly Yuma you’re bullying both Yama-chan & Chii today? Oh by the way, basically Yuma is describing Yamada as being a very rural person xD
Yamada: a hillbilly? I don’t like that~
Nakayama: also, usually people would go to theme parks, but I won’t be going.
Chinen: as for me I go there 3 times a week.
Yamada: Liar! You’re talking non-sense again.
Chinen: it’s actually about once every 3 months.
Yamada: ah~ if that’s the case then you probably will go.
Chinen: because they’re calling for me. Theme parks!
Yamada: calling for whom? Calling for Chinen-kun? So you’re going there because you think the theme park is calling for you?
Chinen: (pleasantly) I went there once in January
Yamada: standing there taking photos of you hugging the stuffed dolls, and then using those photos as the stand by screen on your phone (laughs)
Chinen: Un.
Yamada: stand by screen? You’re the first person I met who uses his own photo as the phone’s screen while on standby!
Chinen: “flick” when I open the phone and see it I feel happy.
Yamada: because you saw you own mood healing smile?
Nakayama: good on you (laughs).

----- starting from March you guys will be going on a concert tour.Nakayama: being a senpai, please give some advices oh that’s right, Yuma was always just a guest at JUMP’s concert~~ first time that he’ll actually be there the whole time… well, sort of
Chinen: when you’re leaving the hotel remember to clean up the place nice and tidy.
Nakayama: indeed. But aren’t all Chinen-kun’s cleaning job done by Yamada-kun? I heard Chinen doesn’t bring anything on concert tours.
Chinen: since I’ve done that much I can then borrow other people’s stuff to use (laughs).
Yamada: Yuma please don’t do that as well. Ma~do your best!

 

Q. what would you do if it becomes warmer referring to the weather.Chinen: wear thinner clothes.
Yamada: that's certain. I will probably go cut my hair. you already did~
Nakayama: I have hay fever basically pollen allergies.... that's the more formal medical term I guess
Chinen: I heard that you can cure it by eating 2 bananas.
Nakayama: that's definitely not true right? Just 2 what's that going to do?
Yamada: then eat 3.
Chinen: this year we might all get allergies
Yamada: I already have pollen allergies
Chinen: Nakayama allergy?
Yamada: that's right!
Nakayama: Nandeyanen! Yuma is just complaining "why"... but I just have to express he way he says it, so cute ♥

 












Q. at what time do you become more energetic after listening to music?Yamada: singing will make mood more pleasant.
Nakayama: Chinen-kun and I have been to kareoke.
Yamada: Eh! What about me? is today "gain up on Yama-chan" day"~~ ? Poor Yamada!
Chinen: Yeah~(laughs)! Yuma sang Sada Masashi-san's song.
Nakayama: it really wasn't that dull (laughs). Chinen-kun sang Arashi's and other's songs right?
Chinen: I'm an idol, of course I have to sing the idol singer's songs.
Nakayama: We had a lot of fun. Yuma you're rubbing salt on the wound~
Yamada: Chinen's dream is to sing at the nationals right? I think Yamada is thinking the National Stadium here
Chinen: at the National Museum using my art works as the decoration.
Yamada: it's the museum!?

No comments:

Post a Comment