Sunday 27 March 2011

[Translation] The Television April 2011 - NYC

Credits: http://yuma-daisuki.livejournal.com/


[Scanning credit goes to 山田涼介吧的MoMozzz]

Yuma’s part

The food that you eat a lot recentlyCapsicum and meat stir fry. Ever since at the making of [Yume Tamago] where I ate some from the obento I got addicted to it. During the period of the stage show [Shinshun Takizawa Kakumei] I’d always go down to a Chinese restaurant near the theatre to eat.

What do you want to start on the most this spring?A new treatment for pollen allergies (or hay fever?), taking in a small amount of pollens into the body, increasing the body’s immunisation toward it. I am very interested in this method.

The kouhai you missed the most7WEST’s Shingaki Yuto. His appearance has become very attractive, and his dancing has developed a lot as well.

[Shinshun Takizawa Kakumei] small incident when everything was over, Takizawa-kun said to me “keep in touch”, so I asked “can we exchange contact details then?” and then he said “No! That you have to investigate yourself”. In the end I was still getting tested (laughs).

Recently, collecting torches? Still collecting them. Right now I have around 10 of them. I also bring the torches that can attach to notebooks with a pin on stage with me. And because of that even on the dark stage the words can still be read, it was very popular!


Yamada’s part
The food you ate a lot recentlyraw beef dishes. Although I talk a lot about going to BBQ restaurants, going to hot pot restaurants recently but I really don’t think anything can win against raw beef dishes.

The kouhai you missed the mostOn Hey! Say! JUMP’s winter concert the Jr who performed Mariusu-kun. Although he’s very fluent in German, when he spoke Japanese it’s very cute like a little baby!

If acting in a drama?I want a character like in [Hana Yori Dango] who all the girls talk about; it’s not too bad even to get a little bit mushy (laughs).

What do you want to start on the most this spring?Rather than rethinking about what to do, I hope to become better at what I’m doing now. Thinking I want to sing the songs better, recently I’ve been at KTV testing my own voice range.

The Korean word you memorised recently is?Yappojima! Which means “don’t underestimate me”, it can be used in a lot of places (laughs).

Recently what have you learnt in [School Kakumei]?No one ever reads it there are actually 73 images of the existing kanji, after knowing this I find it very unbelievable. I actually don’t get this part… at all! Yama-chan why do you always talk so deep~ O.o


Chinen’s part
The food that you ate a lot recentlyThe curry that I buy from the school’s canteen. Although it’s just a simple beef curry, I’ll always add lots fried chicken or hamburger meat to it, so I really like it after mixing them together

The kouhai you missed the mostNakajima Kento. Not long ago I ran into him in the streets and I was really surprised.

If NYC were to be 3 brothers?Ryosuke would be the eldest, I would be the middle and Yuma would be the youngest (Yamada who was sitting next to him said “huh~? Wouldn’t you definitely be the youngest?”)No no, even though I said I’m the second one but strangely I’d want the youngest one to spoil me, that is my style.

What do you want to start on the most this spring?24 hours of longest sleep time. 12 hours was a piece of cake, so I want to challenge 24 hours.

For 2011’s Arashi, what kind of hope do you hold for Ohno Satoshi?I wish that he’d invite me out privately, like go fishing or just go eat, anything is good!

What’s the latest news about Hey! Say! JUMP?Yabu-kun and Hikaru-kun are love-love. They have the exact same ear phones. I think it was a birthday present that Yabu-kun gave to Hikaru-kun (laughs).  that's actually news? I thought they've been love-love since Ya3 xD

Cross talkThis year the first hit of new single is [Yume Tamago], it’s got a very NYC styled typed of supporting song.
Nakayama: basically it’s a pop-typed brightening song. I think listening to it can also make someone brighten up!
Yamada: use never give up as the goal to run toward your ideal dream into the lyrics, just because it’s something that gets forgotten easily, if listening to this song can remind people of that dream then I’ll feel very happy.
Chinen: I reckon “ki tto ki tto o o ki ku na ru yo” (will definitely definitely grow up) that line of the lyrics we’ll also saying it to ourselves. Just like the lyrics said, I also want to grow taller and better on the inside (laughs).
Nakayama: speaking of which, the PV this time is continuing from last time [Yoku Asobi Yoku Manabe] so no dance was filmed.
Yamada: that’s right! Because the 2 are linked, so fans would probably be very surprised as well. But this time the content is very fascinating; we all shrunk and entered a doll house. That’s the type of set up.
Chinen: and then transformed to chef and pilot. 3 of us all made different types of dream came true.
Nakayama: I was very glad to be able to become a MLB player (Major League Baseball).
Yamada: the 3 of us’ different type of cosplay is the attention point. I became the J-League football player ♫
Next let’s talk about the actual title, “yume” (dream) and “Tamago” (egg). First of all, who’s the person that sees “dream” a lot?
Yamada: probably me. My specialty is day dreaming.
Nakayama: what do you day dream about lately?
Yamada: for example while travelling if I see a beautiful scene at a certain place, I’ll think “if I have a girl friend I’ll take her to a place like this” something like that.
Chinen: hyu~hyu~
Nakayama: but I’m the same. If passing by a nice place sometimes I’ll feel like going on a date. At Tokyo when I saw lanterns decorations that I’ve never seen in Osaka, I was really moved.
Chinen: well I’m different from you two. Rather than thinking about romantic places I admire more about living alone (laughs). I want to live in a place like this~ thinking something like that makes me really excited!
Next is, out of 3 of you who have got the “egg” skin? 
Chinen: it’s definitely Ryosuke.
Nakayama: no doubt about that.
Yamada: but recently I’ve grown a couple of acne.
Chinen: doesn’t matter, it’s very smooth. When I see Ryosuke’s skin that’s smooth like an egg…. I really want to pat it (laughs).
Yamada: Oi, why is that?
Nakayama: then, let’s pat it. Se-no (Chine & Nakayama lightly patted Yamada’s face).
Yamada: Oi, that’s weird! You guys are so annoying~ (laughs).
Chinen: alright, the conclusion is [NYC’s “dream” presentation].
Nakayama: yeah. I want the 3 of us to do a variety show. How does [NYC’s leisurely trip] sound?
Yamada: that’s like completely Yuma’s dream (laughs). I want to release NYC album.
Chinen: that sounds good~ then I want to one day be able to hold a concert at the national stadium like Arashi.
Yamada: that’s right. Dreams need to be big. Ma~ beginning from spring the 3 of us will work hard together with this feeling.
Nakayama: Okay~

No comments:

Post a Comment