Friday 25 February 2011

Translation: Yamapi solo page : potato 01.2004

I'm pretty bored now and so not used to the way i'm livin now >.<....the weather r diff and cold here, wen i'm at hong kong i go out shoppin and other places every day, now i've cum bak ders nothin to do....lol


I hope one day I can perform a song I’ve written myself
Looking back on this year the biggest thing that happened to me was the formation of NEWS. On the day of our CD release I rode in a helicopter to help promote the single but I was actually really really frightened (lol). I don’t normally have a fear of heights but there was something about the instability of being in a helicopter that I didn’t like… (lol). But I’m glad everything went well that day. Though I still don’t really feel like I’ve released a CD, it hasn’t sunk in yet (lol). Right now (this interview was done in early November) I’m spending everyday traveling across the country to cheer on the matches in the World Cup Volleyball tournament. I think the Japanese team really is strong and they always put up a great fight. The other NEWS members as well as myself are really into every game we see. I’m impressed by how dedicated the players are!
You want me to talk about the activities for NEWS after this tournament is done? Well, personally I’d like it if we could create a lot of opportunities to meet with our fans. People all across the country have bought our CD and become our fans. I’d like to get a chance to directly say thank you to as many of them as I can and hope we can enjoy our music together, so think it would be great if we could have a lot of opportunities for that. Looking into the future, I hope NEWS can one day hold their own concert! It’d be nice if we could perform some songs we wrote ourselves at that too. I’ve actually been writing some lyrics recently. I’ve got a few sets of lyrics already finished too. I create the lyrics based on how I feel at the moment, that’s all. I think it’s easy to put feeling into singing a song you wrote yourself, so when the day comes that I can perform something I wrote myself for all of you fans, I hope to… that’s how I feel but I don’t know when that’ll be (lol). Please be patient (lol).

I’m not very satisfied with my own singing voice
The theme for today’s interview is “music” and I have to say that I love singing songs myself as well as listening to other artists sing. I haven’t had time to go buy any CDs lately but I’m checking lots of different artists out. I particularly like artists like Keisuke Kuwata. He sings a lot of songs that go with a certain season and I think that’s really relaxing to listen to. But I don’t sing his songs all that much at karaoke. That’s a totally different issue though (lol).
There are a lot of senpai who I think are great at singing. Like Tsuyoshi-kun or Sakamoto-kun, I really think they’re talented. In NEWS, Moriuchi is really good. What about me? I’m really bad at singing. If I was to judge my own voice… I’d say it sounds scratchy and beat up (lol). (Potato interviewer: I think your singing voice is really pretty and sounds good) Well, I can’t feel satisfied with my own voice. I guess I just have to keep singing a lot and get practiced at it. So… I’ll work hard (lol). I mentioned this earlier, but I do enjoy singing, so I hope to put some hard work into it. It’s really fun to sing at concerts. I’m really nervous up until it’s time to go out on stage, but as soon as the show starts I just have fun the whole time (lol). I’ve gotta work hard throughout 2004 so I can increase my singing ability.

-----------------------------------------------------

most of the translations i've done wasn't translated by me, i've got it frm other web and blog, bt i cnt remeber wer ive gt it frm
so dnt credit me


No comments:

Post a Comment