Friday 25 February 2011

POTATO 03.2011 - 25Q TO YAMAPI



-How did you feel singing Hadakanbo?
It was funny! There are so many people who keep hidden theirselves but this song tells to talk honestly opening your heart.
-What kind of kid was the one we saw on the jacket?My mom said that I was always walking stuck behind her.
-What is the imaginary behind the lyrics of Aoi and Friday night?I wrote Aoi when I was 19 yrs old. Aoi is a sad, lonely song. Friday night is a song about a boy who tries to approach the girl he likes. I think that the images pop out naturally listening to them.
-When do you usually write songs?There are times when I put myself down to write but sometimes they come out from simple humming.
-Tell us about your GOOD and BAD sides.The GOOD is that I hate to lose. The BAD is that I can't wake up early.
-Do you like girls with double personality?Girls always have a strong side and a weaker, cute one, right?
-What is the musical genre that had an influence on you?Everyone. Music is experience too. Everything you listen leaves an inconscious echo in your head.
-What is your objective, musically speaking?I want to sing with all my might! It uses to say "Heart, tecnique & physique" so as you can see heart always comes first.
[Term to describe the three qualities of a sumo wrestler]
-Recently you've sung again "Seishuun amigo" as "Shuuji to Akira", how did it feel?It was exciting! So funny!
-Which is the song most funny to sing live?Everyone! (lol) I think that Party don't stop is perfect for a concert.
-Give us some highlights for your solo tour.Swords! We're thinking to use illuminations that looks like katanas.
-What did the members do during the last of the year?Tegoshi was always playing videogames. Koyama was reading or studying, Shige was writing something at the computer. Massu probably was eating nikuman (lol). Ryo-chan on the last of the year was super busy between NEWS and Kanjani8.

[He had no idea where massu was basically XD]
-Tell us a funny episode from the shootings of Ashita no Joe.They're over! (lol) I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep. Looking back at it now it was a good experience, though.
-During the shootings there was a food you were craving for?Rice and noodles.
-Do you have some point in common with Joe?I'm not as cool as him. Joe is able to stand up after falling thousands times, he never gives up, he's really cool. I think that I have only this kind of will as him.
-You worked out to build a wonderful boxer's body, give some advice to people who want to diet.Don't ever do a diet! (lol) While you're young it's better if you don't.
-What do you like in your new forged body?The abdominal muscles. I did my best with them!
-You're hungry of what?
Work. For the rest I'm ok as I am now (lol). There's something I'd like to eat now though.
-What would you like to do for your girlfriend?I would do anything!
-She's late for a date, how much long would you wait?I wouldn't wait. I would call her, right. If I can't get in touch with her I'd wait for around 1 hour.
-What are the words that would surprise you with pleasure if told by a girl?Something like "Don't worry!", words that express encouragement and care.
-What do you have absolutely to do before going out?Look out for fire (lol) Honestly, just closing the door with keys. If it's for work I try to wake myself up the most possible!
-What is your favourite food this winter?Hot pan.
-This month it's out Velentine issue. Even if you're an adult now do you still get nervous and excited for Valentine day?I do. Even as adult I'm nervous (lol). If I receive chocolate from people who work with me I'll be happy. From the very morning it will be a day kinda different from the others.

-Confession from a girl, yes or no?YES! I think that in love there are no rules. An approach or a confession from a girl are possible. Of course the results will depend only to the other person though.

No comments:

Post a Comment