Sunday 13 March 2011

MYOJO 2011.04 PART ONE

credits: http://heysayjumpfansite.webs.com/apps/blog/entries/show/6254970-myojo-2011-04-part-one

“I want him to be my Friend!”
1st  Arioka Daiki
2nd Nakajima Yuto
3rd Chinen Yuri

Arioka Daiki: “To everyone who picked me, do I really look like a person who can be friends with anyone (laugh)!? But still, I’m really happy that everyone chose me. Up until the end of Junior high, I wasn’t popular at all! I didn’t have lots of friends. So I thought ‘I have to be nice to everyone!’ and then I made more friends! So I’m really happy I’m first!”

“The back of his neck looks sexy~”
1st Yamada Ryosuke
2nd Arioka Daiki
3rd Takaki Yuya

Yamada Ryosuke: “Since I can’t see the back of my neck, I can’t really say anything. People have shown me pictures of it but I still can’t say anything (laugh).  Of course, people never say “The back of your neck looks sexy!” to me…I’ve never even shown it to them! Instead of worrying about me looking sexy, I look at girls. If their legs are pretty, I’ll probably stare after them <3 “

“He seems to know a lot about electronics”
1st Inoo Kei
2nd Yabu Kota
3rd Yaotome Hikaru

Inoo Kei: “What!! I’m not actually that good at electronics… But there are some times where I fix Takaki’s laptop. But he asks me ‘How do you open the CD compartment?’ and when I answer, ‘You have to press the round button.’ he says ‘AH!! Something’s coming out!’

“He seems good at thumb war!”
1st Yamada Ryosuke
2nd Okamoto Keito
3rd Morimoto Ryutaro

Yamada Ryosuke: “Does this mean I look like I have strength? The truth is, I have zero strength when it comes to thumb war. I was even beaten byKeito! But I did get first place when all of JUMP was doing it together.

“He seems friendly with his Friend’s mothers”
1st Nakajima Yuto
2nd Takaki Yuya
3rd Yamada Ryosuke

Nakajima Yuto: “It’s true!  Eventhough my mom’s 42 years old, she still helps me with fashion and we always goshopping together. My allowance is all saved up so I want to buy her apresent!”

“His bath’s seem long”
1st Takaki Yuya
2nd Okamoto Keito
3rd Arioka Daiki

Takaki Yuya: “No, no, it’s not long, it’s not long (laugh). I just getin a shower. In the winter, there are days when I want to get in a bath, butit’s only for 15 minutes. I only use shampoo. I like to use my own favouritetype of shampoo but if there isn’t any left, I’ll use someone else’s.”

“I want him to be my boyfriend!”
1st Yamada Ryosuke
2nd Arioka Daiki
3rd Chinen Yuri

Yamada Ryosuke: “I’m glad! But I’m not that romantic in my house(laugh). At home, I just wear a baggy sweat shirt and pants. If we go out, Imight disappoint you, but I’m very into relationships. I’ll make time just forthe two of us. If you’re fine with this, from now on, please look after me ♪”

“He seems to love TV”
1st Morimoto Ryutaro
2nd Nakajima Yuto
3rd Chinen Yuri

Morimoto Ryutaro: “Last year, because a TV finally made it to my room,I really love TV. I sometimes watch it in the living room as well. Most of thetime I watch varieties, but I also watch whatever sports is in the season. Iwatch it every day and my parents sometimes say ‘You really like TV don’tyou?’”

“He’ll look good with long hair!”
1st Chinen Yuri
2nd Yamada Ryosuke
3rd Takaki Yuya

Chinen: “There was actually a time where I had my hair long! But now Ithink, maybe my hair looks better long. When I entered high school, I cut myhair to be about the same length as Ohno-kun’s♪”

“He doesn’t seem to like gourmet food”
1st Morimoto Ryutaro
2nd Chinen Yuri
3rd Takaki Yuya

Morimoto Ryutaro: “Exactly~♪I’ve almost never cooked, andwhenever I did, I failed at it. I’ve never even made it in my school’s cookingclass! I don’t cook for my family, so my mom cooks for me every day so Iproperly say “This tastes so good!” and “Thanks for the meal!”.

“He likes gourmet food.”
1st Yabu Kota
2nd Okamoto Keito
3rd Takaki Yuya

Yabu Kota: “I don’t think of myself as a gourmet lover, but if ittastes good, I love it!

“He seems to like talking on the phone than texting”
1st Takaki Yuya
2nd Chinen Yuri
3rd Yaotome Hikaru

Takaki Yuya: “This is true. I barely send texts. I don’t like text becauseyou have to wait for your friend to reply. For the phone, it’s instant contact!Usually I call my friends ‘What are you doing now?’ or ‘I’m at (somewhere) now,do you know any good restaurants?’”

“He’ll look good bald”
1st Morimoto Ryutaro
2nd Yaotome Hikaru
3rd Okamoto Keito

Morimoto Ryutaro: “This is weird. I don’t know whether you know, but I neveronce thought of becoming bald. I don’t think Shintaro would look good bald. Infact, I think the entire Morimoto house would look horrible bald. I don’t getwhy people want to be bald. What’s the point of hair then?”

No comments:

Post a Comment