Wednesday 2 February 2011

Hey! Say! MAP Meet All Partners Combination 1 Ryosuke Yamada x Daiki Arioka

this was bout 2008?? right??? ya i knw.......i guess everyone wud hav read them already ryt??? I'm just soooooo BORED.....so i'm doing some translations (even tho they are old), and so I can read the translations anytime when I'm on my blog haha....And I want to know more bout Yama haha

Hey! Say! MAP
Meet All Partners


Combination 1
Ryosuke Yamada x Daiki Arioka
Hey! Say! JUMP's sun, who is it!?
Arioka We should commemorate the first theme, the sun! Of course, depending whether the sun comes out or not, the tension changes completely ne!! On cloudy or rainy days, my mood goes doyo-n, but on sunny days, only that will really bring my tension up!
Yamada Even though it's particularly cloudy, Dai-chan's tension is high. (laugh)
Arioka Really? (laugh) The sun is great! Besides giving power, does it also sterilize!? If I dry a futon on sunny days, it'll be soft ♪
(...I don't know what he means by "does it also sterilize!?" Kyan and I aren't even sure about that part. XD;)
Yamada Moreover, Daichan, the things you're talking about are like what an old man would say. (laugh) I feel our year's difference a little... even though, it's only 2 years.
Arioka I told you not to say that kind of thing-. Yamada's smile is Hey! Say! JUMP's sun ♡
Yamada Th, thank you... On the other hand, I think Hey! Say! JUMP's sun is ne...
Arioka ......(dokidoki)
Yamada Naturally, I guess it would be Hikaru-kun!
Arioka Eeh, not me!? (a little disappointed)
Yamada Because he's always interesting, because he's the one who makes others around him smile.
Arioka Maa that's true, I'm an ame otoko. But being an ame otoko is okay, right?
(Ame otoko is literally "rain man" ...yeah.)
Yamada But a good ame otoko, right?
Arioka One time, there was an school athletic meet I couldn't go to due to work. I always had to work hard and practice, even though I really wanted to go (to the sports meet). Then, somehow on that very day, it rained and the sports meet was postponed, so I was able to participate too! Isn't that great? This, it's ame otoko power-!
Yamada Nee♪
Arioka Why are you saying "nee♪" now!?
Afraid!? Though there is no wind, things move - the Arioka household mystery...
Yamada The times when Dai-chan's mind clears up, when are they?
Arioka That would be, on the day of my end-of-school ceremony. When I thought "starting tomorrow I can rest," I got excited.
Yamada A-ri-ga-chi. (laugh)
(Arigachi means usual. In this case, it means typical.)
Arioka Shut up! Jaa, when are those times for Yamada?
Yamada Of course, when I play soccer on sunny days!
Arioka Me too, me too!
Yamada That's a lie! Daichan, you absolutely confine yourself in your house, don't you? (laugh)
Arioka That's not true. When I see the blue sky, my body itches to play soccer...
Yamada Only that, right? Actually, on days off, though it's sunny I take naps all day. It seems impossible to wake up.
Arioka ...yes. To be honest, that was a story from three years ago. Recently, I feel happier when I sleep than when I play soccer.
Yamada That's because you've completely changed into an old man. Isn't there anything else? Don't you have something, like the sun, that if you have only it, it'll make you smile?
Arioka Music I guess. When I hear my favorite kind of music, it brings my tension up. For you, it's food, isn't it?
Yamada No!!
Arioka Really? It's not strawberries?
Yamada Ah, it's strawberries ne. ♡ ...ah, but then the readers will say "Isn't it food after all?" (laugh) Me, strawberries are my favorite so I think I eat three packs a month.
Arioka That's amazing. Sooner or later you'll be eating straight from the greenhouse. (laugh)
Yamada Also, my pet Kuu (toy poodle/♂) too! When I go home, whenever I play with him, I'm suuuuper happy ♡ Daichan, when you're at home, what do you do?
Arioka Speaking of home, saa, one time ago I went home, these apple ornaments that decorated the entrance suddenly fell off the shelf!
Yamada Eeh. Because of the wind?
Arioka Since they're firmly attached, something like the wind won't move it so easily! That really scared me!!
Yamada Jaa, g-ghosts...?
Arioka Ghosts, there's no such thing!
Yamada Come to think of it Dai-chan, didn't you say you had salt in the bathroom? That, it's to keep ghosts from appearing...?
Arioka That would be a helping of morijo! Kind of like feng shui, it would be good to put morijo in the bathroom.
(Morijo is the kind of salt used for purification. It's a Shinto tradition.)
Yamada Hu-n. Jaa this time, is it okay to come see the ghosts at Dai-chan's house?
Arioka My house is not a haunted house!

Daiyama challenge!
Q The pictures below are Arioka's and Yamada's hands. Each will give a hint on their own hands. Which of these pictures is of whose hand?
A 「My hands are relatively small and my fingers are chubby, I don't really like them...」
B 「I'm told things like "you seem like you'll have a long life" by the other members, but my lifeline is surprisingly short. (laugh)」
The answer will be in next month's publication! 

----------------------------------------

most of the translations i've done wasn't translated by me, i've got it frm other web and blog, bt i cnt remeber wer ive gt it frm
so dnt credit me

2 comments:

  1. What is Yamadas blog ?
    Please tell me, I have learnd japanese and I realy want to use it, and read his blog.
    Please, I'm a hugefan ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. he has a blog before but he deleted it

    ReplyDelete