Tuesday 26 October 2010

Mano Erina Blog Translation 'Monday '


Good morning everyone! (・∪・*)
It’s cold today ~
And we are into the last month of October! Σ( ̄□ ̄;
How fast …
With time passing so fast,you have to experience things quickly as well ~
The wave of “satisfaction” hasn’t really came my way yet …
Nah ~
I wonder what defines “satisfaction” (。・ω・)ノ゛
This week is going to be packed with excitement and nervousness (。-∀-)♪
I’ll do my best! ヾ(。・ω・。)ノ~~
The photo is from 『smart』 that’s on sales now ♪

________________________________________________________

I am SOOOOO SORRY EVERYONE!!!.............I've forgot to do the blog translations!! Im REALLY!!! SORRY!!  and
most of the translations i've done wasn't translated by me, i've got it frm other web and blog, bt i cnt remeber wer ive gt it frm
so dnt credit me

No comments:

Post a Comment