Thursday 30 September 2010

Tsugunaga Momoko 3rd Solo DVD announced


http://sayunii.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/img20100822065955056.jpgTsugunaga Momoko’s 3rd solo DVD, currently untitled, has been announced. Like all solo DVD releases a PB announcement should come sometime in the next few days.
The DVD (and soon to be announced 5th PB) were shot in Hawaii.

OMG!!!! shes having her 3rd Solo DVD I'm sooo HAPPY! bout it XD.....CONGRATULATIONS MOMO!! XD......I hope they will quickly to come up with her title name haha....I so can't WAIT!!!! shes now the only member in Berryz to have 3 solo DVD!!!....YAY!!!.....I want to see it now haha......Her previous photobook and Solo DVDs were so impressive haha.........I hope it would sell good haha.......Now I need to wait for her 6th photobook hahahahaha......I know thats quick to think about her 6th now lol.........I really want her to have many more stuffs released XD........I hope she has a solo song haha......I want her to have everything haha.......SHES the ICHIBAN cutest GIRL!! hahaha XD.......

The release date for the DVD is set for 10/27.


No comments:

Post a Comment