Tuesday 28 September 2010

C-ute Blog translation 'Gari-gari-kun'

?-ute ?????/?????( ???) ??1 Hey there ?
It’s Suzuki Airi ^?^
Today it’s hot isn’t it ???
It’s really hot isn’t it!! T-T ?
I’m just standing but I’m sweating… (-3-)
There isn’t a cooler
in my room even so, *laughs*
The AC-chan
has done it’s best for us but…^?^;
When I carelessly fall asleep
When I wake up, I feel
extremely sticky…T-T ?
It’s not at all cool XoX *laughs*
……….With that ?
Today I went to the conveniance store
and bought a Gari-gari-kun ??? *laughs*
This flavour
is my favourite ???
Gari-gari-kun rich
Chocolate chip!!!!  ?
It’s spherical and tasty ^?^
The milk flavour is delicious too but
Today is the season of Chocolat Chip ^?^!!
Those who haven’t eaten it yet
Definitely please try it out ^?^
Alright, Suzuki Airi
is going to the rehear for Buono! today ?
I’ll do my beeest ? (???)

No comments:

Post a Comment