Saturday 28 August 2010

[Trans] takaki and keito in potato nov 09

Keito : At the concert, Takaki-kun was so great.
Takaki :Again and again~ Don’t you think like that actually~
Keito : no, really! Especially when you sing a solo song with JUMP band’s performance, it was so great!!
Takaki : Thank you. During my solo, we were all enjoy it together.
Keito :Yeah. When I played the guitar with you being on stage, I felt so comfortable.
I actually felt that you are reliable
Takaki : But when going down the stage, I never be a reliable person
Keito : Well that might be so (laughs). Yesterday, You said “U-Wa, falling~” holding a paper cup with your nose (laugh). You’re just like a child!!


Takaki : Exactly (laughs)!! By the way, to be honest! I decided from the beginning that JUMP band performs my solo song. We have many members who can play instruments. So I wanted to perform as a vocalist and I’m happy because my wish came true. After my turn Keito performed your solo song.
Keito : yes, I sang 男鬪呼組(otokokumi=a group of Keito’s father)’s [DAYBREAK]
Takaki : that, that was wild and good.
Keito : I’m surprised because I heard that my father’s video played on back screen (laughs). I sang with a good felling and really enjoy it. And I’m moved by so many audiences.
Takaki : Me too, when I went onto the stage in the opening and saw the audience, I feel like [Great~!!] I was impressed and ended up crying.
Keito : I was also impressed when I go up to the high stage. I thought [Many fans came here to these upper seats], and I was excited!
Takaki :We felt 55,000 people’s power. And… at the ending, I saw that Yabu-kun cried, I can’t control myself so… I cried.
Keito : The ending was so impressive. There’s nothing else to say besides that I was full of thanks to the fans for supporting us
Takaki : Yeah, at once, I realized that [I like all of fans really!] And announced at that stage, We’ll do the Winter concert!
Keito : I’m happy~
Takaki :I’m also happy that we can do a concert soon following summer concert!
Keito :I like that we’ll start doing it at the end of 2009 and start 2010 with a concert. I’m looking forward to do already!
Takaki : I want to make good stage like this stage that having each condition. So as another theme of this stage, Advise to people who make a effort…what people say like this? do you know?
Keito : Diffilcult!
Takaki :We must make an effort from now, I’m afraid of advice but…
Keito :Well, I think.. It is more important that we don’t give up and work hard… than that we say skill in the concrete. First of all, find something that I really want to do and work hard everyday to achieve that…
Takaki : that’s right. Finally, it is important that we have the will and we pursue our dream that we think by ourselves…
Keito : Oh, nice talking~
Takaki : No…no…, don’t you dare (laughs).
Keito : anyway, we can’t help doing with mind that let’s overcome anything
Takaki : Yeah. if I work hard, maybe someone will look at me… Don’t let your will breaks. Cheer Up!
Keito : Sure!
Takaki : and people who are in the entertainment business field, at first have thinking like [want to meet that entertainer],,I think… but aiming not that, but Becoming a top entertainer who people think him like [want to meet him someday.. so, everyday can't help make an effort~ (I think what she meant so say is. “And people that are pursuing career in entertainment business field, at first they are thinking that [they want to meet that entertainer] I think… that is not my aim. I want to become a top entertainer so that people will think [I want to meet him someday] So I have to try hard everyday.”)
Keito : It’s a nice talking as well.
Takaki : I’m sorry that I talk like I’m being perky (^^). well, I want to say to everyone that, we should work hard everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment