Saturday 28 August 2010

Niigaki Risa Blog Translation '20100830'

おはこんにぃ(^ .^)y-~~~

The day is starting up~

It is going to be a varied day

but since the handshake event is the last one so i will work hard in order to meet everyone/

*******************

レコレコ

i am going to do recording now

Good luck~!su

Risa。。

*******************

ありありありがとーーーーー!!

The handshakevent has ended(ノд<。)゜。

Ah~~~it was a fun,fun ,fun time and i felt so happy。。

S-san took a photo of me looking keenly…

Everyone is so warmhearted and i got better by everyone’s words。。

thank you all very much(..)

Right now i will read the letters that i gotten from everyone(*> U <*)

Risa。。

*******************

みてみて!!

after my recording ended、i found this

Isnt it cute???

and also、got these from the Kadokawa staff-san〓〓

looks deliciousー〓〓〓

Taking the trouble for me…

thankful~!
around me、of course there are my fans、there are lots of kind people all around me。。I am really a blessed person゜。(p>∧ω

______________________________________________________

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm very very very SORRY for not doing any translations for the blog entries of Risa, Reina, Aika, Koharu etc.......I'll quickly do some translations of their latest post NOW!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment