Tuesday 27 July 2010

Yaguchi Mari Official Blog: Translations 2010.07.21

おっはー!

This morning
we had the stage play rehearsal

I am so nervous.
and my throat hurts(笑)

Today’s socks

Chopper(゜▽゜)

the eyes are a little scary but、
it is cute~

and today it is
truely hot~

this is bad~。

going to get boiled~。

Yuuka usually dont
put on sunscreen to block

it will be kind of sticky、
i dont really
like that feel

and i dont really
get tanned~(笑)

if i go tanning、
i am the type that will turn red

but during the march period、when i was
at Okinawa for the shoot
of the movie , i got tanned on the back

i still have it there

and i wants
the inner of the arms(it is white)
to get tanneed~

Ah!oh no~!

Everyone
i had done my best for the dayー。

P.S.

Unusually、sleepy。(wait!

***************

ふぅ。

I ate too much
and now feeling too full~

Blessed~~

The day ended safely。

I tihnk that
i will be eating lots of Curry ater this!

Talking of curry
our stage play~

Since curry is kind of
spicy so i am not so good with it

that is why whenever i am eating curry

I will have the sense of wanting
to use the roux as dressing

I only put
in little of the dressing!

i also put in a little
roux~~。

just like Saki-chan、
dont put the curry above the
rice~。

I admire her~~

but、after our rehearsal for the play
everyone was saying they
want to eat Curry~

and we ate Matsuya.co’s
curry(笑)

It was so spicy but
it tasted great

it is always
Pocket○ curry

i would not say so~(^ω^)

Me, who cant
be partner with Haru-chan。

Ah、Today 2400hours
there is Inter FM
Yuukanon ’s radio

Please listen to it~

P.S.

Tomorrow is my Photobook
release event~!

i’ll be waiting~\^o^/

No comments:

Post a Comment