Monday 31 May 2010

Buono Blog Translation

Natsuyaki Miyabi:

It's been a while (^ε^)-☆ Chu!!

An update from a long time ♪

Everyone who's been waiting
Thanks for waiting I'm sorryyy m(__)m↓↓

And yesterday, at the time of the two shot photoshoot and since fans told me to update the blog I wasn't able to do it sorry.

Before this I had my break so I went on a night safari with my family ☆

And because it was at night right, I had feelings of being scared and fun feelings and it wasn't incomplete without my heart thumping! (-∀-;)

Really close to me were animals such as lions and bears that came to me and it was incredibly fun ♪♪♪

I wanted to show pictures of them but...

It was dark so they won't taken very well (;_;) unfortunately.

Even so, I definitely want everyone to go and try it out!!

"Amaaazing!" ☆☆ is what you'll think! (^m^) Surely!

This is Miyabi's spot she recommends~ (^O^)/

Well then I'll tell you about the thing I've been interested in lately ♪♪♪ corner *laughs* (^^)v

I love the characters
"my little pony"~ (*´∇`)

I have a picture of my collection (*^_^*)

About all of the pony's names, there really is a lot of types I've collected (●^ー^●) fufu
From here onwards I thought I want to collect lots moreee but...

Lately, there is another character I've gotten interested in ♪♪♪♪

That is this!

★☆Mickey Mouse☆★

I think there are lots of people who love Mickey mouse but...I've gotten into Vintage Mickey ♪☆☆

It's seriousllly cute **

I've fallen in love with it ☆

Is how I feel ↑↑↑

When I go to the flea market, I get a good feeling from the old mickeys, I haggle for it and they give it to me for cheap, with more and more I get happy (^m^)☆

I search here and there and I feel I want to gradually collect more! I'll show this another time ok? (*^□^*)v 

Right now I'm having a bit of an image change for my bedroom, I've changed all of it such as my furniture! This time I'll make my room will give a feeling of tidyness+cuteness!! Is what I decided
I've tried to collect things of the colour red black and white ☆☆☆

But it's not easy clearing away neatly
I must do my best (>_<) Also, we're presently doing a Berryz live~~ Those who haven't come yet, definitely come and hang out with us ok?~ \(^O^)/ This live too is fully loaded with fun!!! Miyabi's waiting for you ok!! Speaking of lives!! It's decided for Buono! to have a summer live!!! I'm happy~ \(^O^)/ Waai ♪ Waai ♪ What kind of live will it be this time, I'm really looking forward to it ☆ I wonder if we'll be able to be together with everyone in Dolce again?! I wonder what kind of costumes the costumes will be~?! What feeling will the stage turn out?! The songs we'll sing, I wonder if they'll be nostalgic songs?! I'm already looking forward to it too much, these various things I'm thinking of ♪♪

No comments:

Post a Comment